Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mark Cuban: What DeJuan Blair will do to Spurs will be beautiful  (Read 6847 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« on: August 22, 2013, 12:25:08 am »

DeJuan Blair has circled the Dallas Mavericks' matchup against his old team, the San Antonio Spurs, next season, and Mark Cuban senses determination in his new forward.

“DeJuan already knows when we’re playing the Spurs,” Cuban said. “We already know what DeJuan is going to do to the Spurs. It’s going to be a beautiful thing.”

Blair was adamant recently that he believes the Spurs would have won the NBA championship last season had he played in the Finals against the Miami Heat.

The Mavericks expect Blair to provide a strong inside presence.

“DeJuan was a really important acquisition for us because Elton Brand didn’t return,” Rick Carlisle said. “We need that physical (butt)-kicker to put out there and be an enforcer for us.”

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/229498/Cuban-Blairs-Performance-Against-Spurs-Will-Be-A-Beautiful-Thing
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 02:06:39 am »
+1

He'll probably drop 20-20 on them Spurs but then suck for the season.

Seriously though, DeJuan's the homie. Such a good guy. Wish him the best in Dallas. Surprised no other team tried to get him by offering more $$$

LET'S GO HEAT.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 12:16:30 am »

I hope he does destroy the Spurs. Grin
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 08:11:25 pm »

duncan will still kick his ***

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 01:28:01 am »

Cuban knows what is up.
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 10:50:54 pm »

Can't wait till he goes for 14 and 8