Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Everything Milwaukee Bucks Thread....Yaaayyy!  (Read 38894 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #390 on: April 16, 2014, 12:50:01 am »

Always hating on the Bucks.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

Respect: +817

« Reply #391 on: April 16, 2014, 06:22:28 am »
+1

Kemba, you've been a little hostile this morning. I think you need to go smoke a blunt with Larry Sanders.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #392 on: April 17, 2014, 12:40:25 am »

Kemba, you've been a little hostile this morning. I think you need to go smoke a blunt with Larry Sanders.

That does sound like plan and chicks dig weed.
MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

Respect: +448

« Reply #393 on: April 17, 2014, 02:18:09 am »
+1

http://media.jrn.com/images/BUCKS17Gupdate.jpg
HERE IS A COMPARATIVE TRACK RECORD OF THE BUCKS THROUGH THE YEARS

Lets not Buck-s the System!...Carry on. Buck-le Up Milwaukee!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #394 on: April 18, 2014, 12:02:14 am »
+1

That is a cool old photo MilbucksFan!
MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #395 on: April 22, 2014, 04:05:58 am »

That is a cool old photo MilbucksFan!
Yep, I thought so too when I found it...

MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #396 on: April 22, 2014, 04:09:23 am »

Mavericks' owner Mark Cuban: $550 million for the Bucks is a bargain
By Bob Wolfley of the Journal Sentinel
April 18, 2014

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/255789271.html#ixzz2zbmdF9yj
Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

"I think they got off cheap," Cuban said. "I think that was a bargain. I think it's worth a lot more. I think it's worth a lot more than that. I think someone got a bargain. You can't look backwards. You've got to look forward. You don't value teams based off what happened in the past."

* I appreciate the sentiment but Mark Cuban does not really mean that and he knows it but it is good to hear it nonetheless.

I don't know if he is being sarcastic or facetious or not...but we'll see.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 04:12:22 am by MilBucksFan4Life1 » Logged

MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #397 on: April 22, 2014, 04:38:55 am »

Bucks' broadcasters consider what new ownership could mean for their roles
By Bob Wolfley of the Journal Sentinel
April 17, 2014

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/255718961.html#ixzz2zbsxLuYR
Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

If only we could bring Eddie Doucette back...but that will never happen. The new Owners do not know him from Adam I bet.

They are more familiar with Marv Albert or his brother...

We are blessed with great radio and tv announcers and broadcasters though.
I trust everyone can be retained but one never knows...

The radio voice of the Bucks, Ted Davis, said Thursday that “ownership change is unsettling,” but is confident he will remain in his role.

“I went through this in Dallas when I was with the Mavs,” Davis said. “I have always expected that I would be judged on performance. At an end-of-season team event (Bucks President) Herb Kohl told me he felt that no one could have made this (15-67) season sound better than me. That was a real compliment.”

“What I hope is that new ownership will take the first year to evaluate the entire organization from top to bottom,” Davis said. “Discover who are the keepers and where changes have to be made. If that happens, I have total confidence in my ability. My call of the game is as good as anyone in the league both radio and TV. While anything can happen, I think the odds are good that I will be on the air when training camp opens in October.”

“I have no idea what they will do or would like to do,” McGlocklin said. “I have no clue. I would assume we’re all fairly down the chain of importance in terms of immediacy. I don’t know how to answer that. I don’t know.”

Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #398 on: April 22, 2014, 07:39:36 am »

After two full weeks of the MLB season, the Brewers have more road wins (6) than the Bucks do all season (5).

After two full weeks of the MLB season, the Brewers have the same number of wins (10) as the Bucks do the last 17 weeks (10).

To expand on this: Tim Duncan has more 50 win seasons in his career than the Bucks have wins this year.

To expand on this:

The Brewers are the first team in the MLB to 15 wins (it took them 4 weeks, 20 games to do so). That is the same number of wins as the Bucks have currently (it took them 24 weeks, 82 games to do so).
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #399 on: April 22, 2014, 11:08:25 pm »

Everybody has a down year.
MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #400 on: May 01, 2014, 12:46:21 am »
+1

HERE IS A GREAT PODCAST LINK FOR THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS I FOUND ON SBNATION!

There are loads of podcast about the Bucks and everything you would want to know about the latest Bucks' news.

I just subscribed to the podcast and have 20 epidsodes or so downloading right now that I am going to sit back and listen to and perhaps enjoy.

Here is the link for you as well: Don't thank me now, I will keep a rollin tab.  Wink

Cheesy
BREWHOOP PODCASTS!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brewhoop.com/id460153580?mt=2

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #401 on: May 02, 2014, 12:38:01 am »

Do they have any Charlotte podcasts?
MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #402 on: May 21, 2014, 12:45:33 am »

Do they have any Charlotte podcasts?
UM, yeah I think I can find some, but they are officially the Hornets again right?

The. . . Charlotte Hornets. I'll look.

MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #403 on: May 21, 2014, 01:05:31 am »

The Milwaukee Bucks have gained the #2 overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft....

Let the speculation begin on who it is that they should take and who is the best pick to accomplish and to lay the groundwork for what they want to accomplish as well as the model they want to emulate.

If you are building for an NBA Championship don't listen to the average bucks fans or sports talk shows who are ranting and raving about wings. YOU can get them later.

You start in the middle. YOU TAKE JOEL EMBIID IF he is there. You look at the Spurs and Tim Duncan and they had a Sean Elliott and added Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.

The only hold up is Embiid's back which I am convinced is just fine and you have shaky  agents that are  not allowing teams to check these players out at the two big combines so all the teams can look them over!

Why they sign with agents BEFORE the combines I have no idea! To protect teams players should not be allowed to sign with agents until after combines and make physicals and interviews MANDATORY.

Rookies have no rights, they are not drafted yet!

And the NBA should move up and take the draft lottery right after the season or the first week of the NBA playoffs and not drag this on.

This agent crap of only allowing 'their clients' to go where they want to and practice and be examined only by who they want is BS. They are not in the Players Union yet. They should go where they are picked.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 01:07:56 am by MilBucksFan4Life1 » Logged

Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #404 on: October 15, 2014, 03:11:24 pm »

Bucks lose to the Cavs by 6 as LeBron, Irving and Thompson all sit out while Love and Waiters sit out the entire 4 quarter. It's gonna be a loooooong, long year for the Bucks.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Up

Jump to: