Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: John Wall Showing More Confidence, Better Results With Jumper  (Read 6153 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« on: October 07, 2013, 01:02:34 am »

John Wall has been showing an improved jumper in training camp following his offseason max extension.

“He was that way at the end of last year, that stretch of play that he had,” Randy Wittman said of Wall. “It’s confidence. Like I said, it doenst matter if I’m talking about Jan Vesely or John Wall or Nene or anybody else. You’ve got to play with confidence to be good at a certain thing. Got to have confidence in doing that. And he’s showing that, no doubt about it and I want him to continue that, to continue to believe and continue to work at, which he’s done. Not only since we started, but this summer, and continuing to improve it.”

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/230110/John-Wall-Showing-More-Confidence-Better-Results-With-Jumper
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 03:10:45 pm »
+1

Let's see if he can transfer that to games.
Stationary Traveller
a.k.a. byExpert
MVP

Metamorphosis

Respect: +24

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 11:41:38 pm »
+1

His jumper was already improving every year, aside from his horrible 3pt shooting in his sophomore season. His overall efficiency took a big leap last year as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see him finally go near that 25+ pts 10+ assists line this season.

“-Do you hate people?
 -I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”
― Charles Bukowski
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 02:18:55 am »

His jumper was already improving every year, aside from his horrible 3pt shooting in his sophomore season. His overall efficiency took a big leap last year as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see him finally go near that 25+ pts 10+ assists line this season.

That would certainly go a long way for the Wizards.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 05:14:24 am »
+1

Wizards are one of the teams I'm looking forward to next season. Wall/Beal will be a stud backcourt, bro

LET'S GO HEAT.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 11:10:29 pm »

I can't wait to see if Wall can return Gortat to the form he was with Nash.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: