Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spurs Trades ?  (Read 3960 times)
Sweetey
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 10:12:37 pm »

According to our local Sports News tonight, Grant Hill is trying to decide between Phoenix and us (SPURS) !  I sure hope he goes with Phoenix.  We just don't need him -- unless we can get him for a one-year deal.  He might help us get our REPEAT next season but I don't see him holding on any longer than that.    :roll:
tong
MVP

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 11:04:57 pm »

i got one. how about this?
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=215~272~1015~383~1717~509~739&teams=18~18~18~24~24~24~24

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sweetey
Undrafted

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 11:12:38 pm »

Quote from: "atong518"

Tongue  Tongue
Hey, I FINALLY got my Warriors t-shirt from my son who lives in San Francisco and has seasons tickets to the Warriors.  Let me ask you a question -- the shirt is gold with a blue bridge kinda thing and it says "the city".  I called him and said, "son why is there nothing that says "Warriors" on it"Huh??  He said "Mom, that's what we wear to the games."  HuhHuh??    I find that kinda strange but it is a beautiful t-shirt.  What's up with that Huh
kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 11:20:49 pm »

Quote from: "Sweetey"

Tongue  Tongue
Hey, I FINALLY got my Warriors t-shirt from my son who lives in San Francisco and has seasons tickets to the Warriors.  Let me ask you a question -- the shirt is gold with a blue bridge kinda thing and it says "the city".  I called him and said, "son why is there nothing that says "Warriors" on it"Huh??  He said "Mom, that's what we wear to the games."  HuhHuh??    I find that kinda strange but it is a beautiful t-shirt.  What's up with that Huh

Because Oakland is THE CITY to be in. Nowhere better than the Bay.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
Sweetey
Undrafted

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 11:26:15 pm »

Quote from: "kafogahoga"

Tongue  Tongue

Because Oakland is THE CITY to be in. Nowhere better than the Bay.

Well, I'll be there in September so I'll get to see for myself.

Just keep on whipping the Mavwrecks and you will always be THE CITY !!

td21
All-Star

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 05:44:57 am »

According to our local Sports News tonight, Grant Hill is trying to decide between Phoenix and us (SPURS) !  I sure hope he goes with Phoenix.  We just don't need him -- unless we can get him for a one-year deal.  He might help us get our REPEAT next season but I don't see him holding on any longer than that.    :roll:

:roll: , yeah please go to phoenix, we could although use one of those swingmen that phoenix has in jones or something if we don't retain brent. another thing i think it is really selfish and low just to go to a team to get a championship or have a better shot, regardless who you are and how long you've been in the league. Cool
td21
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 10:50:12 am »

THANK.................YOU, HILL'S IN PHOEINIX, I DOUBT R.C. EVEN TOOK THIS SERIOUS ANYWAY Cool
Sweetey
Undrafted

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2007, 02:02:48 pm »

Our "biggest" loss to me right now, is losing PJ Carlisemo.   He was Pop's right hand man and I just hate to see him go.
td21
All-Star

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2007, 02:06:38 pm »

Our "biggest" loss to me right now, is losing PJ Carlisemo.   He was Pop's right hand man and I just hate to see him go.

i never really cared for him but i'm pretty sure we'll get over it. it's a shame though all most people think about with him is the whole chocking thing with sprewell. Cool
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: