Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9.0 Salaries - Death is our master, salaries should work now  (Read 5029 times)
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2013, 09:46:57 pm »

Greatly appreciated.
B.King
Star

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2014, 04:09:30 am »

The Warrior's have a couple questions as we get closer to the off season.

1. I traded for Iggy with the assumption that he was under contract next season.  After I picked him up someone said he was a FA next year.  Death's list has him under contract.  Please confirm.
Andre Igoudala      $14,968,250 / $16,154,750

2.  I traded for Stuckey with the understanding that he has a PO for next year.  Death's list has him under contract next year.
Rodney Stuckey    $8,500,000 / 8,500,000

I don't mind keeping both players for next season, but would be upset if I lost Iggy.   Please advise.

Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2014, 08:12:58 am »

Stucky's contract isn't guaranteed-you will have to option whether to retain him.  I'll do a bit a research to see how much if any at all is guaranteed.

Iguadalo's has an early termination option(ETO similar to a PO) which means he could choose to become an UFA.

Hope this helps. 
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2014, 08:33:55 am »

More about Stuckey.  Stuckey's deal is not fully guaranteed.  Others should agree you may waive him this offseason since we don't go by exact deadlines like real life.  If you waive this offseason, you would still be on the hook for 4 million of his salary.  If you retain Stuckey going into next season his salary becomes fully guaranteed. 

More about Igudala and this is just speculation at this point.  Your team is real good so could choose to stay unlike real life, OR he could still choose to test free agency in favor of a long term deal.  Either way the probability is high that he tests the market.  I apologize for any confusion because this game tends to recognize TO/PO/QO only.  In my haste I should of signified something for Igudala. 

PO gives the player the right to extend their current contract.  ETO gives the player the right to terminate early.  In the year of a player's impending free agency and for game purposes they basically become one in the same.  I probably should of marked AI's final year as a PO since it is basically the same for game purposes, again there was some confusion at the time. 

Maybe a couple of decision makers should chime in.

Again, hope this helps. 
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2014, 12:54:06 pm »

partial guaranteed money isn't a thing in this game.

RIP Madawg
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2014, 01:44:58 pm »

partial guaranteed money isn't a thing in this game.
thanks

just to further clarify for king...would he be able to waive stuckey with no penalty?  or do we treat stuckey as simply signed through 13-14?
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 02:12:26 pm »

I will dig into that soon.

RIP Madawg
B.King
Star

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2014, 04:02:12 pm »

My point about Iggy is that the terms of his contract were listed to me as being under contract for this year and next.  The GM that traded him to me did not list his second year as being an ETO/PO.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: