Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 9.0 [Discussion Thread]  (Read 104987 times)
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #1965 on: June 16, 2014, 09:53:30 pm »

Patrick Patterson $3,105,302    $4,319,474
Carlos Delfino $3,000,000
Marcus Morris $1,987,320    $2,943,221      $4,094,020

-One of these guys for a backup PG or a backup C
-Patterson + Morris or Delfino for a back PG or a backup C

Can include these picks:
2014 2nd round pick
2014 2nd round pick (via Miami)

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #1966 on: June 16, 2014, 11:35:03 pm »

Patrick Patterson $3,105,302    $4,319,474
Carlos Delfino $3,000,000
Marcus Morris $1,987,320    $2,943,221      $4,094,020

-One of these guys for a backup PG or a backup C
-Patterson + Morris or Delfino for a back PG or a backup C

Can include these picks:
2014 2nd round pick
2014 2nd round pick (via Miami)

Felton and Mahinmi?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1967 on: June 19, 2014, 12:49:36 am »

Is this the end?

Oh well, it's been a good 7 years. The day has arrived unfortunately.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1968 on: June 19, 2014, 12:09:53 pm »

Is this the end?

Oh well, it's been a good 7 years. The day has arrived unfortunately.

.we have been there in.the ups and downs.. things lije this also happened in.the past we will revover

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #1969 on: June 19, 2014, 05:30:27 pm »

it's not the game as much as it's an overall symptom of the forum decline.  decline in forum activity overall trickling down to the game imo.  not being able to nearly fill the gm positions is indeed too much to overcome.

BUT I'M NOT WILLING TO LET THE GAME GO YET

maybe an emergency reset?

..... for the good of the game, I'm the last person that wants this as I've put in a lot of work, but if it meant the game went on I'd be down...and let's face it, the interim/open teams are so shitty no new GM would want them.   
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #1970 on: June 19, 2014, 08:35:22 pm »

it's not the game as much as it's an overall symptom of the forum decline.  decline in forum activity overall trickling down to the game imo.  not being able to nearly fill the gm positions is indeed too much to overcome.

BUT I'M NOT WILLING TO LET THE GAME GO YET

maybe an emergency reset?

..... for the good of the game, I'm the last person that wants this as I've put in a lot of work, but if it meant the game went on I'd be down...and let's face it, the interim/open teams are so shitty no new GM would want them.   

Exactly, the forum is less active = the GM game is less active.

First, we should finish this season. We spent a lot of energy on it, so let's play it and at least have a winner.

Once that is done, we should find a way to adapt the GM game to a lower amount of GMs. Maybe have 1 east team and 1 west team per GM. Maybe have 1 team per GM but less teams, so teams more stacked. Tons of options are available.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1971 on: June 20, 2014, 12:43:43 am »

Exactly, the forum is less active = the GM game is less active.

First, we should finish this season. We spent a lot of energy on it, so let's play it and at least have a winner.

Once that is done, we should find a way to adapt the GM game to a lower amount of GMs. Maybe have 1 east team and 1 west team per GM. Maybe have 1 team per GM but less teams, so teams more stacked. Tons of options are available.

What about you reply to my pm when i offered felton and mahinmi so we can start some activity here

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #1972 on: June 20, 2014, 04:17:26 pm »

Well we need to do something

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1973 on: June 20, 2014, 05:54:40 pm »

Well we need to do something

Before: we had more time to do this stuff

Now: were getting older and there are more things in this life than the gm game

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #1974 on: June 21, 2014, 03:57:27 am »

Before: we had more time to do this stuff

Now: were getting older and there are more things in this life than the gm game
Ya were older but you act like the gm game is a job. It takes like 10 mins a week for Christ sake. If you can post in gen forums, youre not too busy. Rye you're on this *** all day Taiwanese time cuhhhz

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1975 on: June 21, 2014, 05:47:22 am »

Ya were older but you act like the gm game is a job. It takes like 10 mins a week for Christ sake. If you can post in gen forums, youre not too busy. Rye you're on this *** all day Taiwanese time cuhhhz

I have two full time jobs and i hit the gym i do some research too. But im always on my phone.. well thats one of the differences. I had no mobile internet during the 07-12 days but i had internet at work. Lol. Lets break the ice with a trade?

kobe-24
All-Star

« Reply #1976 on: June 21, 2014, 10:38:38 am »

I have two full time jobs and i hit the gym i do some research too. But im always on my phone.. well thats one of the differences. I had no mobile internet during the 07-12 days but i had internet at work. Lol. Lets break the ice with a trade?

Ok. Gimme Dragic

I never change!
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1977 on: June 21, 2014, 08:09:07 pm »

Ok. Gimme Dragic

Taj, goran, crawford for mirza,jj and andre iant fair imo

Hoss123
Journeyman

« Reply #1978 on: June 22, 2014, 07:48:07 am »

Boozer and Perkins on the block.  GS 2014 1st rounder as well.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1979 on: June 22, 2014, 07:08:21 pm »

Boozer and Perkins on the block.  GS 2014 1st rounder as well.

Milwaukee interested in boozer, LA wants durant

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134   Go Up

Jump to: