Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 9.0 [Transactions] - Open  (Read 99262 times)
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2013, 02:53:58 pm »

GriZ trade

Salmons John               $8,083,000
Mike Conley             $7,505,786   
Quincy Pondexter     $1,234,320     
Tony Wroten.           $1,110,120

Pacers trade

Danny Granger -    $13,058,606
George Hill - 8,000,000

Jamm
a.k.a. KAACHOW & POO_JAMM
Star

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 03:00:05 pm »

LA Clippers Send:
2013 1st Round Pick (LAC)
Chauncey Billups  $4,000,000
Lamar Odom $8,200,000
Grant Hill $1,957,000   $2,045,065
Ronny Turiaf $854,389

Toronto Raptors Send:
Steve Nash 8,900,000 $9,300,500 $9,701,000
Wes Johnson $4,285,560
Dexter Pittman $854,389
Robert Sacre $473,604    $988,872

Grant Hill to retire as a Raptor.

Accepted, nice trading with you.

KSLAW88
Undrafted

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 07:21:36 pm »

GriZ trade

Salmons John               $8,083,000
Mike Conley             $7,505,786   
Quincy Pondexter     $1,234,320     
Tony Wroten.           $1,110,120

Pacers trade

Danny Granger -    $13,058,606
George Hill - 8,000,000

done deal
Szahh
MVP

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 04:48:51 pm »

Philadelphia sends:
Thaddeus Young $8,289,130 3
Jason Richardson $5,799,625 2+1PO

Atlanta sends:
Josh Smith $13,200,000 1
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 05:39:22 pm »

Philadelphia sends:

Atlanta sends:
Josh Smith $13,200,000 1

Your rule?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Szahh
MVP

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 05:43:05 pm »

Your rule?

Meaning?
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 05:47:05 pm »

Oh whatever.

Just give me jrue

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
kobe-24
All-Star

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 05:58:17 pm »

Philadelphia sends:

Atlanta sends:
Josh Smith $13,200,000 1

nice trade szahh

I never change!
Jay
Star

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 06:16:39 pm »

Portland Trail Blazers send:
J.J. Hickson - $4,000,000
Wesley Matthews - $6,505,320 / 3
Sasha Pavlovic - $1,232,713 / 3

Los Angeles Lakers send:
DeAndre Jordan - $10,532,977
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2013, 06:18:12 pm »

Portland Trail Blazers send:
J.J. Hickson - $4,000,000
Wesley Matthews - $6,505,320 / 3
Sasha Pavlovic - $1,232,713 / 3

Los Angeles Lakers send:
DeAndre Jordan - $10,532,977

Accepted. Oh fuuck my depth..

MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2013, 08:50:19 pm »

I am a newbie but from what I have seen early on this GM game is lacking...No one puts their heart into it. I just go here so I will wait a litter longer before I judge too much.
 But I have been in GM stuff before so I am not stupid....I know what I am doing. And I know the NBA enough and have gone nuts over our own GM on the Bucks to kind of know what to do. Building a team takes work and effort.

Pet Peeves: Message Trade Proposals/Offers

When you present me a trade DON'T ASK ME WHAT I WANT FOR A GUY tell me who you are interested in or what you need! Tell me who you are willing to pair with him to make a deal work.

Sell your guy to me by looking at my roster. Don't treat my squad like a garbage dump. Do you want a straight up trade one player for one player whose salaries match? Do you want a filler? Are you willing to take on a contract? Tell me...and have or cut and paste your core lineup for me with their salary and years. Don't have me go do it and hunt you down....YOU CAME TO ME!

Real GM's don't conduct business like that. Can't you envision how a real Gm would conduct business? Play this to the hilt! Lets have fun with this....this is lame the way some of you approach me.

I get emails that say "I am not giving up such and such...." then tell me why? Why didn't you say that in the first place.

For example. I had Monta Ellis untouchable...before. But when I found out I did not have Redick then I changed it and notified you all. How hard is that to tell me that everything you come and propose a deal to me? Every.....darn .....time.
GM's need to be constantly reminded of that. What you think is tedious and mundane is really I bet how it is done in the real NBA!
I am not trying to be a jackass like some of you think I am. I really am not. But hey if you going to do something do it to the hilt.

Then many of you ask me what do you want for such and such? Didn't you look at my wants? I told you I wanted youth and wanted to be a part of multi team trades. If you do not have what I need then go it and come back.

Being a GM is being a salesman and building good will. All of you are lazy and are just into ripping other teams off or outsmart cats You should be worrying about how to make your team the way you want it  not just BETTER NAMES.

SELL YOUR PLAYER TO ME....lets haggle! It is not lets get this player and that player and MAKE A DEAL to make one so I can have a deal on the trade thread. I don't frankly care if I ever make a deal if it is not the one I want or need to make.

What good is that? What kind of game is that. I can do that anywhere...

*Also PRINT YOUR DAMN ROSTER TO ME.

* Identify who the F you are...what GM are you? What are your needs? Is a pick you are offering me unprotected or unprotected? Why is this player not available?

One guy offered me Jefferson and a pick. Well, which Jefferson? What pick? How many do you have?

If you are coming to me don't make me have to look your *** up! Do me the courtesy of having that all laid out for me so I can make a quick descision and get back to you. Do this right. Be Professional and not just a ....fan. Anyone can be a fan!

BE A REALGM!~ Or don't have this game....lets go. Step you *** up.

If I present you with a guy I am going to take time and be through. I will look at your team and dissect what you may need, not screw you over.

But if I covet a particular player like say Terrence Ross [which I do by the way and can't find his *** on anyone's roster! Grrr!] we can't work something out willing to go down to option 1 option 2 or option 3...
Many of you don't.

Just like in the NBA, a GM looks for a team that is trade compatiable with them and have assets that they might want and that team's direction that they indicate [eg, I am rebuilding, I need this or that} is made plain then I will work with that team longer then say a team that has absolutely nothing I need or want.  

Some of you say, "no I am not dealing this guy" and that's it. And then leave me hanging. WTF...is that? What kind of game is that? You wasted both of our time.  
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:55:54 pm by MilBucksFan4Life1 » Logged

Lets not Buck-s the System!...Carry on. Buck-le Up Milwaukee!
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2013, 08:58:50 pm »

there are no protected picks.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
kobe-24
All-Star

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2013, 09:22:56 pm »

I am a newbie but from what I have seen early on this GM game is lacking...No one puts their heart into it. I just go here so I will wait a litter longer before I judge too much.
 But I have been in GM stuff before so I am not stupid....I know what I am doing. And I know the NBA enough and have gone nuts over our own GM on the Bucks to kind of know what to do. Building a team takes work and effort.

Pet Peeves: Message Trade Proposals/Offers

When you present me a trade DON'T ASK ME WHAT I WANT FOR A GUY tell me who you are interested in or what you need! Tell me who you are willing to pair with him to make a deal work.

Sell your guy to me by looking at my roster. Don't treat my squad like a garbage dump. Do you want a straight up trade one player for one player whose salaries match? Do you want a filler? Are you willing to take on a contract? Tell me...and have or cut and paste your core lineup for me with their salary and years. Don't have me go do it and hunt you down....YOU CAME TO ME!

Real GM's don't conduct business like that. Can't you envision how a real Gm would conduct business? Play this to the hilt! Lets have fun with this....this is lame the way some of you approach me.

I get emails that say "I am not giving up such and such...." then tell me why? Why didn't you say that in the first place.

For example. I had Monta Ellis untouchable...before. But when I found out I did not have Redick then I changed it and notified you all. How hard is that to tell me that everything you come and propose a deal to me? Every.....darn .....time.
GM's need to be constantly reminded of that. What you think is tedious and mundane is really I bet how it is done in the real NBA!
I am not trying to be a jackass like some of you think I am. I really am not. But hey if you going to do something do it to the hilt.

Then many of you ask me what do you want for such and such? Didn't you look at my wants? I told you I wanted youth and wanted to be a part of multi team trades. If you do not have what I need then go it and come back.

Being a GM is being a salesman and building good will. All of you are lazy and are just into ripping other teams off or outsmart cats You should be worrying about how to make your team the way you want it  not just BETTER NAMES.

SELL YOUR PLAYER TO ME....lets haggle! It is not lets get this player and that player and MAKE A DEAL to make one so I can have a deal on the trade thread. I don't frankly care if I ever make a deal if it is not the one I want or need to make.

What good is that? What kind of game is that. I can do that anywhere...

*Also PRINT YOUR DAMN ROSTER TO ME.

* Identify who the F you are...what GM are you? What are your needs? Is a pick you are offering me unprotected or unprotected? Why is this player not available?

One guy offered me Jefferson and a pick. Well, which Jefferson? What pick? How many do you have?

If you are coming to me don't make me have to look your *** up! Do me the courtesy of having that all laid out for me so I can make a quick descision and get back to you. Do this right. Be Professional and not just a ....fan. Anyone can be a fan!

BE A REALGM!~ Or don't have this game....lets go. Step you *** up.

If I present you with a guy I am going to take time and be through. I will look at your team and dissect what you may need, not screw you over.

But if I covet a particular player like say Terrence Ross [which I do by the way and can't find his *** on anyone's roster! Grrr!] we can't work something out willing to go down to option 1 option 2 or option 3...
Many of you don't.

Just like in the NBA, a GM looks for a team that is trade compatiable with them and have assets that they might want and that team's direction that they indicate [eg, I am rebuilding, I need this or that} is made plain then I will work with that team longer then say a team that has absolutely nothing I need or want.  

Some of you say, "no I am not dealing this guy" and that's it. And then leave me hanging. WTF...is that? What kind of game is that? You wasted both of our time.  

Dude, its not that serious.

You receive an offer. You like it or you dont. That's it.

I never change!
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2013, 09:31:40 pm »

Dude, its not that serious.

You receive an offer. You like it or you dont. That's it.

Yeah..It's pretty much this, you're getting way too into it. Cheesy

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2013, 10:15:38 pm »

Philadelphia sends:

Atlanta sends:
Josh Smith $13,200,000 1
Bro woulda got West and Stephenson for Smith

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 82   Go Up

Jump to: