Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pacers Depth Chart  (Read 5289 times)
steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

Respect: +1110

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 09:25:20 pm »

Yeah, they'll probably start Harrison or Foster, but I think that's going to be their crunch time line-up for the most part.  I like the fact that teams are starting to get the idea and putting their five players on the floor when things are on the line.

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
Kilogram
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 09:33:41 pm »

Quote from: "steve"
Yeah, they'll probably start Harrison or Foster, but I think that's going to be their crunch time line-up for the most part.  I like the fact that teams are starting to get the idea and putting their five players on the floor when things are on the line.

Yeah... a small lineup of JO, Harrington, Granger, Jackson, Tinsley would be one of the better ones in the league. I just don't want that to be starting. Granger will become one of the best sparks off the bench in the entire league.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 02:52:18 am »

pacers as the season goes on should have a rotation of

Tinsley
Daniels
Harrington
Oneal
Foster
----3 key subs----
Sarunas
Jackson(armstrong needs to make him a stackhouse, lol)
Granger
---3 safety subs---
Armstrong
White
Harrison
Shaq Daddy
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2006, 05:13:01 am »

I would prefer this lineup

C - Jeff Foster
F - Jermaine O'neal
F - Al Harrington
G - I really want to start Granger...But do you guys think he could fit in by playing the SG spot ? Or should he gain minutes off the bench when the Pacers goes to a quick and smaller lineup, when O'neal switches to C ?
G - Tinsley

-----

Stephen Jackson should be traded IMO....

Trade Stephen Jackson, a young player (Williams, Powell) and some cash for Jamaal Magloire...

Look at this lineup:

C - Magloire
F - O'neal
F - Harrington
G - Granger
G - Tinsley

Maquis Daniels, Sarunas Jasikevicius & Jeff Foster should bring a spark off the bench Cheesy

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2006, 06:54:34 am »

yes im really into getting maglore, he would completement jermaine unlike probly any1 else in the league(rebounder/body banger/was once an allstar/still young in respect), if u think about it..

also danny needs work on lateral movement, hes what you call a '3 step defender' where danny plays hard D for 3 steps and it looks good but then stands up and lets his player pass(this can often come from playing zone D for a while, which he may of down at new mexico), so im not sure he can play the 2 but the kid is good.

i like daniels starting at 2, coz pacers where terrible penetrators  last season, and hes very good at it, its really his main appeal. also he complements sarunas in that he can bring the ball up and hand it off to sarunas if needed.. and letting daniels drive from the wing opens up spot up 3s for sarunas.

tinsley starts but
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2006, 06:56:05 am »

any1 else available*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: