Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good crap  (Read 3368 times)
GoWolves
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: June 20, 2006, 12:32:53 pm »

Now Rashad is getting micro-l;aksdjf- surgery? Now he is basically getting it the same time Amare got it last year. The season isn't off to a good start. If we have another crappy year, would KG really not want to leave? Just another set back for a team that cannot have anymore.

And what does that mean for our draft?

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
dasoopa
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 01:43:24 pm »

What really sucks is that he lost all of his trade value!! :twisted:

I had high hopes that we get an off-season like we had three years ago and I still hope that the rumors out of Philly are correct, that we might get AI!! Cheesy

GO T-WOLVES
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 12:04:36 pm »

AI wouldn't hurt our team. For some reason I kind think we are going to get Steph, just because he doesn't mesh and they have Francis. Whether that would help us, who knows.

Wingman
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 06:40:30 pm »

I think that McCants will be alright, he was the third best ahtlete in last years draft, he should bounce back. The season doesn't start for four months so he could be back for the beginning of the season, and hopefully be playing well by early 2007. Getting Iverson here would be great, and I would hope that other free agents would sign here to play with KG and AI.

Overall, I hope that McCants heals quickly and will be playing well to help get this team back to the playoffs where they belong. I don't know if I would roll the dice on Marbury though...

GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 11:18:12 am »

True on he was a great athelete, and would help our team if he comes back as his old self.

The problem is, who has ever had that surgury, and come back as old self?

McCants needs his atheticism to succeed.

I would hope that we would get AI. I would spazz.

HORNETSFAN
Undrafted

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 01:43:56 pm »

Would Minnesota be interested in JR Smith to replace McCants in a trade down in the draft (i.e. #12 and JR for #6)?
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 02:31:08 pm »

I'm not sure that they would be. The problem is that Smith isn't going to be that instant contributor. He still needs a couple years and we have McCants who at the end of the year showed something. I would see us putting ricky davis at the two drafting rudy gay. I would package 6th pick and davis for jr and their two first rounders. Then I would get Brewer and Carney. Which would give us (when rashad would come back) brewer, rashad, carney, KG and Blount (someone might have already said that) But we need another great player, and that 6th pick gives us a much better chance.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: