Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny Granger  (Read 1551 times)
sportsnut
Starter

Respect: +8

« on: June 27, 2007, 09:02:55 pm »

would the pacers trade danny granger? personally i wouldn't want this to happen but i'm sure a lot of teams are very high on him, we could package him with some of the bad contracts and might be able to land some quality players.  shawne williams has potential to become a good player but will never get enough minutes because he'll be playing behind granger.  doing this might get multiple things done.  1) clearing up the mess indy made with their cap situation 2) freeing up some minutes for shawne williams 3) maybe they land a few key players to their rotation.
Homicide
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 02:24:13 pm »

I love Granger as a player and honestly he is the best player on the Pacers. I wold hate to see him go, but for us to get anything good, it wouldbe a must. He is a future star of this league and he can help any team greatly. He has loads of potential and we can get some good player(s) for him.
sportsnut
Starter

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 08:18:05 pm »

i wouldn't mind the pacers using granger as more of a scoring option this upcoming year.  13.9 ppg  4.6 reb  1.4 asts... he can improve on those numbers.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 08:35:15 pm »

he was awesome when we made the mid season trade.
but then he had that knock against clippers and was abit shaky for a month, and then the team was on a losing streak which made thigns tought for the 2nd yr player.
he'll come out firing next season.
sportsnut
Starter

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 02:19:35 am »

Quote from: "Bball Unit"
he was awesome when we made the mid season trade.
but then he had that knock against clippers and was abit shaky for a month, and then the team was on a losing streak which made thigns tought for the 2nd yr player.
he'll come out firing next season.

lets hope so
olsons3
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 02:54:27 pm »

Granger is better than his numbers.  IT is unfortunate for him that he is on a team that is setup to play like the Pacers.  JO demands touches, and is not a good passer from the double or triple team, so others don't ever seem to get into a rhythm.

If JO leaves, Granger should thrive, and big time.

Boom Baby!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: