Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why  (Read 1310 times)
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

Respect: 0

Why
« on: June 29, 2007, 06:34:31 am »

Why if Jason Richardson and Ray Allen were being shopped did the wolves not put together whatever they could to get one of these guys?  Ray Allen is exactly what the wolves need.  An inside/ outside game of KG and Ray Allen would be sick.

French-Kobe
Star

Why
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 09:16:19 am »

I think actually McHale doesn't know what to do...rebuild or get some veteran for help Garnett....?I think Garnett will not be traded but next year he will opt out and will say goodbye to the twin cities.

HE_GOT_GAME
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 05:56:56 pm »

Quote from: "wolvesfan41"
Why if Jason Richardson and Ray Allen were being shopped did the wolves not put together whatever they could to get one of these guys?  Ray Allen is exactly what the wolves need.  An inside/ outside game of KG and Ray Allen would be sick.

KG and Ray Allen is a better fit than Ray and Paul...McHale must has something against KG...He doesnt want the guy to succeed for some odd reason...

-Chris
I'LL SHAKE U FAST, OR IN SLOW MOTION!!!
td21
All-Star

Why
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 06:00:12 am »

funny, that's where ray would have ended up had he not been traded for marbury at the draft. minni should have took ray back then, who knows where they might have been. Cool
tplay
All-Star

Respect: +7

Why
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 05:30:26 pm »

here's what mchale should do:
put gun in mouth
pull trigger

I once met Steve and Josh in real life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: