Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old FA thread  (Read 4505 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 12:28:33 pm »

Does Martin not being on that list mean we're actually count Kobe's signing? Cheesy

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2013, 12:32:54 pm »

Does Martin not being on that list mean we're actually count Kobe's signing? Cheesy

Metta...you need to start realizing what's going on before posting (Again...)

Szahh has Martin listed in the original post....why would I duplicate that?

And again, this is not a complete list.....it's still in works. If I was MOD I would've had original post edited and none of this confusion.

I still need to know which roster update im using. The FA list will be different, FA list/rating is diff for each update
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 12:35:07 pm by MoGrady » Logged

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2013, 12:46:52 pm »

Metta...you need to start realizing what's going on before posting (Again...)

Szahh has Martin listed in the original post....why would I duplicate that?

And again, this is not a complete list.....it's still in works. If I was MOD I would've had original post edited and none of this confusion.

I still need to know which roster update im using. The FA list will be different, FA list/rating is diff for each update

Sorry. Cheesy I wasn't really looking that hard at the thread. May as well start a thread for free agency and since you would start the post, you can edit it as you go.

Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
temc
Benchwarmer

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2013, 05:30:13 pm »

Hornes cut Royal Ivey and Damien Wilkins
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2013, 08:21:49 pm »

please hold on FA waives and stuff, need to get the list together. I added Ivey and Wilkins but let's wait a few days. Trading should be closed soon too.

MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2013, 04:13:11 am »

Transactions: The Milwaukee Bucks have asked waivers on G Jerry Stackhouse and used the Amnesty Clause on F Drew Gooden it is reported today.

Both players were deemed expendable with the recent trades according to Bucks VP Michael Redd.

"It opens up roster spots to make additional signings later in the week," as the Bucks are well below the leagues salary cap for this season.

Lets not Buck-s the System!...Carry on. Buck-le Up Milwaukee!
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2013, 05:09:03 am »

Not ignoring any offers you've PM'd me, just not going to make any decisions until I know everything is up to date and I get the go ahead. Also want to give everyone a chance.

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2013, 01:32:31 pm »

Transactions: The Milwaukee Bucks have asked waivers on G Jerry Stackhouse and used the Amnesty Clause on F Drew Gooden it is reported today.

Both players were deemed expendable with the recent trades according to Bucks VP Michael Redd.

"It opens up roster spots to make additional signings later in the week," as the Bucks are well below the leagues salary cap for this season.

Mogrady just said to not do any waiving or amnestying.  Right below your comment.
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2013, 02:07:52 pm »

Miami Heat waive Josh Harrellson
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2013, 02:23:32 pm »

guys, hold on the waiving please.

MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2013, 05:21:08 pm »

Not ignoring any offers you've PM'd me, just not going to make any decisions until I know everything is up to date and I get the go ahead. Also want to give everyone a chance.

You want us to format our offers like Flip had us last year?

Player's name:
Your team:
Source of payment: (MLE, cap space etc.):
Your offer:
Current (updated after trades) cap situation of your team:
Reason (why should a player choose to play for your team):

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2013, 06:45:14 pm »

I would like to waive at Mogrady

MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2013, 02:22:10 am »

You want us to format our offers like Flip had us last year?

Player's name:
Your team:
Source of payment: (MLE, cap space etc.):
Your offer:
Current (updated after trades) cap situation of your team:
Reason (why should a player choose to play for your team):
This is cool. I like this. This is how it is pretty much done in the game.

I wonder is there an area where the player could explain what role they are looking to play on our team after we lay out what we want or what we envision him playing?

Or is it just the team making and and offer and expressing what they can offer, want and need from that player and they say yes or no and that is it?

Man I wish I had that role, I would work that to the hilt. You all would definitely have had your work cut out for you if I was the free agent arbiter in this league.

Next year, maybe I would do that if no one else wants to. I love that ***...This league would take on an whole different level if I was doing it.

Not one guy would go to a team ill fitted for them or not be used if it was left up to me. Buy out clauses, early terminations, D-League stints,  incentive laden deals. No trade clauses.

Maybe that would take up too much time...ah, not really. We'd keep it moving. 

Lets not Buck-s the System!...Carry on. Buck-le Up Milwaukee!
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2013, 03:43:51 am »

This is cool. I like this. This is how it is pretty much done in the game.

I wonder is there an area where the player could explain what role they are looking to play on our team after we lay out what we want or what we envision him playing?

Or is it just the team making and and offer and expressing what they can offer, want and need from that player and they say yes or no and that is it?

Man I wish I had that role, I would work that to the hilt. You all would definitely have had your work cut out for you if I was the free agent arbiter in this league.

Next year, maybe I would do that if no one else wants to. I love that ***...This league would take on an whole different level if I was doing it.

Not one guy would go to a team ill fitted for them or not be used if it was left up to me. Buy out clauses, early terminations, D-League stints,  incentive laden deals. No trade clauses.

Maybe that would take up too much time...ah, not really. We'd keep it moving. 

Hahaha that'd be crazy...

Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2013, 11:57:36 am »

I would have to believe most people would lose interest quickly with something like that,
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: