Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why isn't Steven Adams starting?  (Read 13542 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« on: November 22, 2013, 04:08:01 am »

Kendrick Perkins sucks.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
timmio1990
Star

Respect: +483

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 04:16:31 am »
+1

Yeah loved watching Perkins miss the layup after the behind the back pass from Durant.

Adams has looked pretty good in the games I have seen, not sure why he isn't getting the start.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 07:26:25 am »

Given the boo-boo from the Harden deal, at least he's a brightspot I guess?

LET'S GO HEAT.
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 07:54:38 am »

They could be worse off from the Harden trade though. Len/Lamb aren't bad consolation prizes.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Death2SmallBall
Star

Respect: +787

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 10:21:32 am »

People are short-sighted, I wager the Harden trade will appear better and better for OKC every year.  Especially when they're able to consistently keep talent around Durant/Westbrook in the future. 

Adams and maybe Lamb will be starters by season's end, watch.  People don't understand that OKC is in the position to bring the young guys along slowly, and will have the type of flexibility to try to retain Durant/Westbrook until they retire. 
timmio1990
Star

Respect: +483

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 01:41:10 pm »

People are short-sighted, I wager the Harden trade will appear better and better for OKC every year.  Especially when they're able to consistently keep talent around Durant/Westbrook in the future. 

Adams and maybe Lamb will be starters by season's end, watch.  People don't understand that OKC is in the position to bring the young guys along slowly, and will have the type of flexibility to try to retain Durant/Westbrook until they retire. 

3 players who are arguably top 2 at their positions is better than having 2 and 2 young guys progressing to starters. I agree the deal gives them some flexibility, but the best way to keep players together is to win.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 12:42:45 am »

I remember he had one monster game when Perk was out, hopefully he takes over the starters role as I know he is capable of more of the same.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: