Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Portland Trail Blazers GM Game 9.0 Transactions Page  (Read 551 times)
Jay
Star

« on: November 22, 2013, 11:16:11 am »

Transactions

1. Wesley Matthews, J.J. Hickson, Sasha Pavlovic to the Lakers for DeAndre Jordan.

2. LaMarcus Aldridge, Luke Babbitt, Jared Jeffries, Ronnie Price, Elliot Williams and my 2013 1st Round Pick to the Knicks for Carmelo Anthony and New York's 2013 2nd Round Pick.

3. Nicolas Batum and Nolan Smith to the Suns for Al Jefferson.

4. My 2013 2nd Round Pick to the Suns for Diante Garrett and Luke Zeller.

5. DeAndre Jordan to the Nets for Ray Allen, Udonis Haslem, Kyle Singler, Joel Anthony and Brooklyn's 2013 2nd Round Pick.

6. Carmelo Anthony, Brooklyn's 2013 2nd Round Pick and my 2014 2nd Round Pick to the Spurs for Kawhi Leonard, Brandon Jennings, Spencer Hawes, Randy Foye, Cory Joseph, Kevin Murphy and San Antonio's 2013 1st Round Pick.

7. Spencer Hawes and Joel Freeland to the Jazz for Luke Ridnour, Darrell Arthur, and Jamaal Tinsley.

8. Kevin Murphy, Will Barton, Luke Zeller and Diante Garrett to the Spurs for future considerations.

9. Ray Allen and Victor Claver to the Clippers for Danny Green.

10. Al Jefferson, Randy Foye and New York's 2013 2nd Round Pick to the Pistons for Andre Drummond, Marvin Williams and Jonas Jerebko.

11. Jonas Jerebko to the Bucks for Ekpe Udoh and Reggie Williams.

12. Danny Green, Udonis Haslem, Joel Anthony, and San Antonio's 2013 1st Round Pick to the Knicks for Ronnie Brewer, Aaron Gray, Luke Babbitt, Jared Jeffries, Ronnie Price, and my 2013 1st Round Pick.

13. Brandon Jennings and Myers Leonard to the Suns for Nikola Pekovic.

14. Ronnie Brewer to the Celtics for Jason Kidd.

15. Jason Kidd, Luke Ridnour and Darrell Arthur to the Timberwolves for Avery Bradley, Brandon Bass, and Malcolm Lee.

16. Kyle Singler to the Heat for Alan Anderson and Robert Sacre.

17. Nikola Pekovic to the 76ers for Enes Kanter.

18. Brandon Bass to the Jazz for Thomas Robinson, James White, DeQuan Jones, and Travis Leslie.

19. James White, DeQuan Jones, and Travis Leslie to the 76ers for Future Considerations.

20. Robert Sacre, Malcolm Lee, and Ronnie Price to the Spurs for Future Considerations.

21. Enes Kanter, Marvin Williams, Aaron Gray, Cory Joseph, and Jared Jeffries to the Thunder for Kendrick Perkins, Jeremy Lamb, Ramon Sessions, Perry Jones, and Hasheem Thabeet.

22. Kendrick Perkins and Patrick Beverley to the Nuggets for Andre Miller and Zaza Pachulia.

23. Thomas Robinson and Hasheem Thabeet to the Warriors for Brandon Rush, Draymond Green and Kent Bazemore.

24. Reggie Williams, Luke Babbitt and Jamaal Tinsley to the Raptors for DeSagana Diop.

25. DeSagana Diop to the Jazz for Landry Fields and Denver's 2013 1st Round Pick.

26. Jeremy Lamb, Alan Anderson and my 2014 1st Round Pick to the Bucks for Tobias Harris and Donte Greene.

27. Tobias Harris, Donte Greene and Denver's 2013 1st Round Pick to the Nuggets for Harrison Barnes.

28. Avery Bradley and Landry Fields to the Hawks for Kyle Korver, Festus Ezeli, Willie Green and Quincy Acy.

29. Andre Miller to the Nets for Shane Battier, Xavier Henry, Lou Amundson and their 2014 1st Round Pick.

30. Shane Battier to the Spurs for Jared Sullinger, Shawne Williams and Malcolm Lee.

31. Future Considerations to the Heat and Spurs for Dexter Pittman.

32. Willie Green and Brooklyn's 2014 1st Round Pick to the Spurs for Sebastian Telfair.

33. Future Considerations to the Hawks and Spurs for Kyle Singler.

34. Kyle Singler to the Rockets for Future Considerations.

35. Future Considerations to the Heat and Timberwolves for Darius Morris and Miami's 2013 1st Round Pick.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:40:00 pm by Jay » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: