Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Vetoed deals  (Read 3508 times)
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 03:50:28 am »

Oh szahh.... thad young transformed into dirk. Wow

if you look at the deals, he actually made fair-ish deals both times.  About the same fair as your Marc Gasol deal (so neither should be vetoed).
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 04:05:48 am »

Memphis aint even saying anythung so this is not vetoed. Look at the rules.

Thad and jrich bad contract for smoove is not fair but not really veto worthy. Same thing goes with my trade

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 04:16:44 am »

Memphis aint even saying anything so this is not vetoed. Look at the rules. People after i posted the trade have complained but he still accepted it. The rules state that if a poster is told that the trade is bad for him he can backout but he didnt. He provided reasoing that he will build around griffin.. a young all star player. The rules do not state what szahh wants he gets.

Thad and jrich bad contract for smoove is not fair but not really veto worthy but just is also awful.

Also people say ryed but only jam and szahh said veto. So whatever szahh wants he gets? I can do what you are doing in this game..why not leave szahh.. weve been cool for years of this game and youre acting like a bittch
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 05:28:21 am by rye » Logged

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 05:23:36 am »

if you find a trade lopsided, PM the GM and tell him how terrible the deal is, so that he can change his mind. If he still wants to do the trade, we need to allow it, since this is a free market

Assholle szahh this is what you said you bastardddddd.

Oh lord Kyle don't do it

why not? blake will be the future. ak and crawford are alright in 2k sim. i gotta make some more moves. might have to tank for a yr

He accepted it after providing a reasoning and after people complained

agreed

yea, looking back on that zbo trade, i could have gotten a lot better player for that

Looking at his posts he may be drunk but hes in his right mind.

Your josh smith trade is worse. Guys compalining about my trade have contending teams lac and miami.. no surprise with their whining

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 05:24:51 am »

Seems like the place to discuss it so I'll post it again.

A lot of people are typically complaining about certain trades but the only two that are veto worthy are the Josh Smith trade and the Zach Randolph trade.

Like Death said, if you're going to base it on 2k ratings alone that trade with Rye is actually fair. Gasol fouls at a high rate in sim. Griffin is the better big. Gay has a big contract and is an enigma like real life based on sim too. If he's not on the right team its tough for him to be effective.

Plus the Grizz get rid of some bad contracts for a couple expirings. That deal is no where near veto worthy.

Zach Randolph trade did nothing to add. He added no value for a top PF in sim, a legit 20-10 guy, one of the only few in sim that can put those numbers up.

The Josh Smith made no sense at all either.

But it's way to late to veto both trades.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 05:30:02 am »

He got dirk out of thad young and i got gasol and gay out of ak who had a great season in minny, an all star in blake griffin, a solud sf in metta, blake is a solid backup and a volume scorer in crawford.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 05:32:30 am »

Cant veto the zbo trade coz kslaw really wanted it that time and involved 2 newbies.

Cant veto the smoove trade coz szahh is our mod and he implements the rules. The players involved were already traded.

Cant veto this coz memphis was asked not to push through but he really wanted it. Thats what the rules state and many agree it is not veto worthy. Enough said

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 05:34:01 am »

I think Rye's rape reputation gets way too out of hand so everyone thinks all his trades are rape. I've seen a lot worse though. I still haven't seen any Swaguar worthy moves.

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 05:58:52 am »

Don't think that rye deal should be vetoed tbh.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2013, 06:08:05 am »

I think Rye's rape reputation gets way too out of hand so everyone thinks all his trades are rape. I've seen a lot worse though. I still haven't seen any Swaguar worthy moves.

LOl.

Funny that asster /szahh is online but he doesnt respond to this thread

Szahh
MVP

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 06:10:31 am »

LOl.

Funny that asster /szahh is online but he doesnt respond to this thread

I got nothing to say. Some people thought it was unfair, I PMed the guy, he told me he wants to back out, so we're cancelling it.

I am not going to lose time on pointless discussion.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2013, 06:13:37 am »

Yeah Rye, don't push it mate. Szahh has done a lot of good for this game and picking up the pieces. You would have no trades to veto if it wasn't for him lol

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2013, 06:26:52 am »

Still negotiating it with memphis do not veto yet. And buddy already asked him to back out but he said he will build around blake. He said he regrets the zbo trade.

Jay
Star

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2013, 07:22:01 am »

Honestly, I did not think the Gasol/Griffin trade was that bad. Yeah rye got the better of the deal, but I've seen worse. Probably should have said something about the Z-Bo trade, and maybe the Thad/Smoove trade, but what's done is done. All we can do is move forward.
kobe-24
All-Star

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2013, 09:25:38 am »

Grizzlies

Salmons John $8,083,000
Robinson Thomas $3,374,640
Thornton Marcus $7,525,000
Outlaw Travis $3,000,000

Kings

Zach Randolph         $16,500,000
Marreese Speights    $4,200,000     
Wayne Ellington       $2,083,042