Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vetoed deals  (Read 3380 times)
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2013, 09:30:08 am »

I just want to remind everyone of what I said earlier this season. Szahh will decides what trades are to be vetoed except when it's a trade involving his team, in what case I'll make the decision. If you see a trade involving Szahh and you feel it should be vetoed, just PM me and I'll check it. Smiley

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
KSLAW88
Undrafted

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 05:44:29 pm »

vetovetovetovetovetovetovetoveto
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 09:07:03 pm »

Just relax and have fun.. Cheesy Most of the trades are too old to veto...especially if the team has already traded away the players they got in it. Vetoing should be a 1-2 day window type of thing.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2013, 02:04:12 am »

This is just a game but szahh is being a jerj. Hes the one behind this shiit.

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Da Runs
Journeyman

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2013, 01:00:23 am »

I think the only trades that need to be vetoed are ryes
Da Runs
Journeyman

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2013, 01:03:18 am »

Zbo on the block.. Looking to downgrade at the pf position n i need a better coach
MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2013, 03:03:18 am »

What is the process here in vetoing deals?

Some clown thought they should veto a deal I proposed that was a simple, tired, and meaningless deal that does not move the needle one way or the other.

It is not always talent for talent like some simple people in here think it is...ahem, you know who you are.

You can make deals for cap room and to fill a need or course of direction a team is going in.

What is the process in this and how many veto's do you have to have to nullify a deal?

Lets not Buck-s the System!...Carry on. Buck-le Up Milwaukee!
Jay
Star

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2013, 03:09:29 am »

Calm down, your trade shouldn't be vetoed. Vetoes are only for extreme cases.
Szahh
MVP

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2013, 04:24:29 am »

What is the process here in vetoing deals?

Some clown thought they should veto a deal I proposed that was a simple, tired, and meaningless deal that does not move the needle one way or the other.

It is not always talent for talent like some simple people in here think it is...ahem, you know who you are.

You can make deals for cap room and to fill a need or course of direction a team is going in.

What is the process in this and how many veto's do you have to have to nullify a deal?

Anyone can notify a lopsided deal. In this case, you basically PM a GM if he wants to back out from the deal. If he does, we can veto the deal. I guess it's more like deal-cancelling process than deal-vetoing.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2013, 10:20:59 pm »

Edit the title thread to "newbie backed out trades"
See majority said its not veto worthy and you made it look like you are manipulating this game even you yourself have a worse trade.

Lol. People arr vetoing your zbo trade

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2014, 07:56:56 pm »

Warriors send:
Evan Turner         $5,293,080 | $6,679,867 | $8,717,226 QO
Thomas Robinson   $3,374,640  / $3,526,440  / $3,678,360 / $4,660,482

Pistons send:
Derrick Favors $4,753,320 | $6,008,196 | $7,882,754
Al Farouq Aminu $2,947,800
Pistons '13 1st
Death2SmallBall