Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 9.0 [Waiver Wire/Mid-Season FA/Extension Rules] PM Szahh  (Read 15898 times)
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 12:01:25 pm »

Yes, we can send offers now.

What does this mean?  What should our PM to him loo contain, and what is the general price for FAs, etc?
Szahh
MVP

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 12:20:18 pm »

What does this mean?  What should our PM to him loo contain, and what is the general price for FAs, etc?

Free Agency Player Agent (Message him to make offers): http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=3756

HOW TO MAKE AN OFFER

You want us to format our offers like Flip had us last year?

Player's name:
Your team:
Source of payment: (MLE, cap space etc.):
Your offer:
Current cap situation (sum of total salaries) of your team:
Reason (why should a player choose to play for your team):
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 04:04:09 pm »

Holy hell, that's a lot of offers.

I'll take a couple of days to think them over and then make a decision.

sofakingbad
Starter

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 07:16:21 pm »

Holy hell, that's a lot of offers.

I'll take a couple of days to think them over and then make a decision.

Do you want people to resubmit offers from before trading/signing was suspended?

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 07:31:46 pm »

Do you want people to resubmit offers from before trading/signing was suspended?

Nah. I've taken a note of every offer ever sent to me, the older offers are just as valid as the new.

temc
Benchwarmer

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 10:33:04 pm »

Wheres the minimmums scale? and how much for the exceptions
MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2013, 12:40:20 am »

Someone should have publicly stated that we are now PM'ing Stinkinbishop about FA's. It's been pretty hush hush, but apparently we're sending offers now.
That would have been nice...I sent offers to some other name a week or two ago. I wonder is that still valid?

Lets not Buck-s the System!...Carry on. Buck-le Up Milwaukee!
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2013, 06:02:21 am »

That would have been nice...I sent offers to some other name a week or two ago. I wonder is that still valid?

If it wasn't sent to me then it's not valid (because I didn't see it).

I did receive your new offer though, although I suggest that you (and this is relevant to everyone) please follow the template set out. Without an actual offer of money and years, plus a reason, I will instantly reject the offer.

I wasn't going to do this, because I can't be bothered - but I was thinking of sending counters and such, if I think the player can get more or go somewhere else etc. If you guys want that?

temc
Benchwarmer

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 12:43:30 pm »

If it wasn't sent to me then it's not valid (because I didn't see it).

I did receive your new offer though, although I suggest that you (and this is relevant to everyone) please follow the template set out. Without an actual offer of money and years, plus a reason, I will instantly reject the offer.

I wasn't going to do this, because I can't be bothered - but I was thinking of sending counters and such, if I think the player can get more or go somewhere else etc. If you guys want that?

I think it would be good to know if a player has a better offers, so we can improve our offer if we want
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013, 02:23:39 pm »

I think it would be good to know if a player has a better offers, so we can improve our offer if we want
Yes.

MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2013, 04:49:44 pm »

Yes.
I tell you I should be running this...Next year perhaps if no one else wants to. I believe everyone should have been notified and updated as to who is offering what and when...and have a running ticker type in formation deal like they do in the game.

eg, Chad Ford Chevy has announced that  FA F Lazar Hayward has signed with the Milwaukee Bucks for the MLE...

It is a great undertaking...maybe if you had a free agency hour or something or set apart a block of time like in fantasy sports? I do not know the status of my request so I can't proceed to move any players in a trade or cut them until I know something bro.

You have to stay on top of things like this...right away if we want to make it fun and realistic. In fact we should have PM everyone set up a chat room type setting, got everyone in there on the first day and knocked this out right then and there...
It would have taken anywhere from 20 to 50 minutes tops. Stinky could have made all his decisions in one or two days.
Just inform us beforehand what the type A free agent will accept or won't, what team he would go to or not and who would have to overpay and then we make an offer and is done.
Each team could get 5 minutes to do this as we all watch. You could have divided them up in tiers. Tier 1....2....and 3...etc. That simple.  The rest put in the waiver wire. DONE.  

Or maybe you can tell us who would be interested in joining what team and who his top 3-4 preferences are...and what he is looking for then we can in turn make the corresponding moves to either free up cap space for him or allot the mle or whatever for him.

To me, who does not make many trades for whatever reason [mainly because or outrageous offers] free agency is the best and the most fun part of a fantasy GM game there is! It is the heartbeat of Fantasy to me.

Any idiot can make a trade... but it is the one who knows how to outfit the roster they have through the waiver wire and free agency at the right time to me that lets me know how good they are not just names on a roster.

Stinky you should be PM'ing us all the time with updates either in our inbox or in here.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 05:06:13 pm by MilBucksFan4Life1 » Logged

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2013, 05:10:33 pm »

Please let him run this next!

RIP Madawg
MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2013, 05:13:28 pm »

WHERE IS THE FREE AGENCY LIST THREAD!?

DON'T TAKE THAT DOWN. LEAVE THAT UP AS A STICKY THREAD ON IT'S OWN.

Where is it?

I want to do business....leave that where everyone can see it and get to it quickly. Don't hide it in a previous thread.

Simply make an OFFICIAL FANTASY AND GM GAME FREE AGENCY, WAIVER WIRE, ETC THREAD

....AND LOCK IT.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2013, 05:14:33 pm »

It's the first post on this topic, tweak.

RIP Madawg
MilBucksFan4Life1
Star

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2013, 05:16:32 pm »

It's the first post on this topic, tweak.
Put that alone by itself. And lock it. There is not need to add comments around it! Open the questions up in the Discussion thread.

I have to scurry around and find it? Be organized. This is clutter...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 05:18:46 pm by MilBucksFan4Life1 » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up

Jump to: