Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warriors pick Bellini  (Read 1806 times)
turk
Star

Respect: 0

« on: June 28, 2007, 07:38:56 pm »

I sure hope that they're planning a trade. I haven't a clue why they drafted Bellini with all the Wing players they already have (J-Rich, Monta, Jack, Pietrus, Bukie, Barnes). Maybe it's Yi or KG as they've reported. I'm willing to give up Monta, I just don't want to lose Biedrins. I would have liked them to pick Jason Smith or even Splitter but we'll see.

--turk--
GSWfaithful
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 07:53:07 pm »

i could see a trade but a wing player isn't all bad considering that peitrus and barnes are both free agents, chances are we lose one of them.
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 08:30:10 pm »

If they trade him I think it'll be to Toronto

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 09:50:11 am »

Belinelli is a great pick.  Kid is athletic, he can run, shoot, and score.  He needs to improve his defense a little, but he has time to do so.  He will fit in GREAT with the Warriors.
ItalianNBAFan
Journeyman

Respect: +1

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 04:02:42 am »

Quote from: "LKdude"
Belinelli is a great pick.  Kid is athletic, he can run, shoot, and score.  He needs to improve his defense a little, but he has time to do so.  He will fit in GREAT with the Warriors.

I agree.

Look at this:

I'm sorry for my english ..
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 06:38:56 pm »

WOW!!!  

I wasn't impressed that he made the shots, but the quick release.  It looks like he has barely stopped dribbling and the ball is half the way to the basket.

He looks to have pretty quick feet, so if he can learn to play NBA defense, he would be a good fit anywhere.

Can the Pacers borrow Mullin for a week or two to sort out our mess.  It is obvious that he has a plan in mind.

Boom Baby!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: