Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Harrison Barnes untouchable or not?  (Read 5418 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« on: December 10, 2013, 02:45:36 am »

Are they really doing him much justice playing behind Iguodala? Will the Warriors look into dealing him?
madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 10:40:14 am »
+1

He i getting 33 mpg.  It is not like he is struggling to get on the court.  I just wish Mark Jackson would play him more at PF.  He has played very few minutes there this season.

B.King
Star

Respect: +41

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 02:10:27 pm »
+1

He i getting 33 mpg.  It is not like he is struggling to get on the court.  I just wish Mark Jackson would play him more at PF.  He has played very few minutes there this season.

When teams are both going small, he is a great option at the 4.  I just wouldn't play him there against a legitimate PF.  Barnes seems to be our best low post option when matched up against someone relatively close in size.

Barnes isn't untouchable, but it has to be a favorable deal.  Any deal involving Barnes has to bring a legitimate low post presence.

The kid isn't rotting away as he continues to improve.  He has high basketball IQ and great physical tools.  You see more of it come out as the season progresses. 

If you put him on a crap team,  I don't think that it accelerates his improvement.  It would also put him at risk of peaking too soon and limiting his overall ceiling.

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 12:57:37 am »

Iggy is hurt though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: