Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LAL - TOR - MEM  (Read 641 times)
Minichcc
Journeyman

« on: December 11, 2013, 10:39:55 pm »

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=oqm83xy

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=oqm83xy

LAL - Get Z-Bo, Lowry and Prince. Don't know how Randolph will work with D'antoni but it could give them the chance to make some noise this year. I don't this Kobe is too patient. They are getting this much talent because they are taking on all the salaries. They also send a first rounder(MEM) and maybe a few second rounders I know theres rumors that their target is Melo but let's be honest, Melo is not a winner.

TOR - Bring home the Canadian and give yourself a better shot at getting another(Wiggins) This helps Masai gut the roster also. And a 2nd Rounder in this years draft can be valuable.

MEM - Pau can play the rest of the season then re-sign and finish his career alongside his brother and his former franchise. I wanted to send them John Salmons as salary relief but the trade machine says he is not eligible with another player so we have Landry. Prince has been terrible and they can rid themselves of him. I think the 1st rounder is fair for Randolph.

PS - Don't give me that O Melo won a Title at Cuse. That zone and getting hot at three can do it any year. He is a phenomenal scorer but that's all.
Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 10:59:01 pm »

One thing I just want to point out, and as a Melo hater myself, I think you are overlooking.

You mentioned the system at Cuse being a major reason he won, along with getting hot.  So what make you think that in LA, a massive market that will throw every dollar it has to be a winner and build a great system, would not be able to create that same magic?

I honestly cannot believe I am saying that as both a Melo and Laker hater, but it is a fact.

Melo is an elite scorer, rivaled by very few, pairing that with whomever the Lakers have in mind, and knowing their business style, LA will still have a great shot at winning titles on the future.
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 11:30:22 pm »

The Trade Machine links never work.

I know you explained most of it, but would you mind posting that each teams receives, and maybe what each sends?

Thanks.
Minichcc
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 11:42:49 pm »

TOR - SENDS - Fields(MEM), Lowry(LAL)
TOR - GETS - Nash, 1st Rnd Pick(LAL)

LAL - SENDS- Nash(TOR), Gasol(MEM), 1st Rnd Pick(TOR), 2nd Rnd Pick(MEM)
LAL - GETS - Lowry, Randolph, Prince

MEM - SENDS - Prince(LAL), Randolph(LAL)
MEM - GETS - 1st Rnd(LAL), Fields, Gasol
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 12:06:21 am »

TOR - SENDS - Fields(MEM), Lowry(LAL)
TOR - GETS - Nash, 1st Rnd Pick(LAL)

LAL - SENDS- Nash(TOR), Gasol(MEM), 1st Rnd Pick(TOR), 2nd Rnd Pick(MEM)
LAL - GETS - Lowry, Randolph, Prince

MEM - SENDS - Prince(LAL), Randolph(LAL)
MEM - GETS - 1st Rnd(LAL), Fields, Gasol

Are the Lakers eligible to trade their 1st round pick?  I didn't think they were, and I can't see Toronto doing this without getting the pick.
Oscar Rafone
MVP

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 12:57:00 pm »

Are the Lakers eligible to trade their 1st round pick?
They are not since they have to extinguish their debt with Phoenix and Orlando

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: