Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Bucks-Raptors  (Read 7632 times)
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2013, 10:50:52 pm »

LOL.  Two people have jumped on the "irrational hate of Knight" bandwagon.  Okay, explain the other two guys who have disagreed with you in this thread.

duckshoe and skywalker are simple trolls, and its hard to argue with that.

I think i actually included duckshoe in both, so there you go.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2013, 10:55:31 pm »

So, okay, just so I have this straight.  I have an "irrational hatred" of Brandon Knight, cselby and flip are just along for the ride, and duck and skywalker are trolling?

How about the stats (scoring efficiency, PER, Ortg, win shares, etc)?  Do the stats have an irrational hatred of Knight?  Are the stats trolling?

Which is more likely?  That ALL of that is true, OR that two Bucks homers are overrating a Bucks player?

Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2013, 10:56:50 pm »

So, okay, just so I have this straight.  I have an "irrational hatred" of Brandon Knight, cselby and flip are just along for the ride, and duck and skywalker are trolling?

How about the stats (scoring efficiency, PER, Ortg, win shares, etc)?  Do the stats have an irrational hatred of Knight?  Are the stats trolling?

Which is more likely?  That ALL of that is true, OR that two Bucks homers are overrating a Bucks player?

I think even you would admit that all sky does is troll.

He very rarely has anything in his posts about the actual game of basketball.  They mainly contain nonstop rants about a random word of the day.
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2013, 10:58:17 pm »

Yeah, you summed this thread up really nicely.
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2013, 10:58:47 pm »

Madawg, Duck, Skywalker, Cselby and me are all trolls who hate on Brandon Knight?

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2013, 11:00:49 pm »

Madawg, Duck, Skywalker, Cselby and me are all trolls who hate on Brandon Knight?

well, madawg hates him, everyone else probably just gets pleasure from trolling bucks fans and imagining that you are winning arguments.

you should just admit that you are a troll...you followed me to the Feedback and Support Forum to troll about Brandon Knight.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:06:33 pm by Ross983 » Logged
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2013, 11:07:12 pm »

You try to dismiss people as trolls when they disagree with you and you can't really point out anything wrong with what they say.  I keep posting relevant, on topic material while you continuously make accusations of bias, attempt to shift the argument, insult my intelligence or claim that I'm trolling because in your mind pretending that I don't mean what I say gives you an excuse to ignore it.  I'm not trolling at all, I mean everything I say. 

If the things I'm saying are as idiotic as you claim it should be pretty easy to respond to them directly without any of that nonsense but you never do.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2013, 11:20:49 pm »

You try to dismiss people as trolls when they disagree with you and you can't really point out anything wrong with what they say.  I keep posting relevant, on topic material while you continuously make accusations of bias, attempt to shift the argument, insult my intelligence or claim that I'm trolling because in your mind pretending that I don't mean what I say gives you an excuse to ignore it.  I'm not trolling at all, I mean everything I say. 

If the things I'm saying are as idiotic as you claim it should be pretty easy to respond to them directly without any of that nonsense but you never do.

it is easy to respond, and i do, and dwagner does, but then you jump to something else, or you bring up the exact same thing, or you wait for someone else to come in and attack me so you can jump on with them.

there is no such thing as discussing with you; you have to win, so it turns into simply a pointless argument.

Lets agree to resume this discussion near the end of the season.
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2013, 11:32:42 pm »

it is easy to respond, and i do

No you don't.  For example, when I say:

If a player is playing at the level he has performed at his entire career after suffering a hamstring injury there is no reason to believe that the injury is limiting him in any way.

And you reply with:

that is the most ridiculous crap i have ever heard....

...that's not actually responding to it.  But that's the kind of thing you do.  You change posts into something that you can sarcastically dismiss, you insult intelligence, you accuse people of trolling but you don't really explain what's wrong with anything said.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2013, 11:34:23 pm »

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2013, 11:40:38 pm »

See?  Proving my point.

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2013, 11:43:33 pm »

skywalker33
Star

« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2013, 11:45:01 pm »

Just because I disagree with your HOMER views, doesn't make me a troll. If I was the only one, perhaps you could make a point, but has been stated it isn't.

All you Mil fans are backpedalling, all you have left is attacks.

Dwager, earlier all I asked was you to justify TOR's reasoning to trade a starting PG in Lowry for backup PG  and a 2nd that will probably not make it in the NBA (although whose 2nd wasn't specified) anyway...never received an answer to that OP question and this topic has bunny-trailed.

And Rossy-boy, show me ONE place in this thread where I have said ANYTHING bad about Knight ? You talk more crap than any one of your compatriots, yet you bring less to the table than the rest.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:51:13 pm by skywalker33 » Logged

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2013, 11:52:34 pm »

madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2013, 11:58:48 pm »

I know how this works.  In 3 months, when Knight lays an egg this season, we will bring up this thread and you will act all condescending and deflect by saying "I bet you are all proud of yourselves," and not admit you were woefully wrong.  The is your MO.  

We are clearly right, because history and stats are on our side.  Knight's supposed "limiting injury" did not stop him from playing 44 minutes tonight.  If a player can play 44 minutes (out of 48 possible) of a competitive game, then it is not really hampering him all that much.  If it was a playoff game, I could understand (like Chris Paul in the 2012 playoffs), but a December regular season game?  If Knight was really limited, Wolters would have played more and Knight would have played less.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up

Jump to: