Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Bucks-Raptors  (Read 7887 times)
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2013, 12:01:47 am »

I know how this works.  In 3 months, when Knight lays an egg this season, we will bring up this thread and you will act all condescending and deflect by saying "I bet you are all proud of yourselves," and not admit you were woefully wrong.  The is your MO.  

We are clearly right, because history and stats are on our side.  Knight's supposed "limiting injury" did not stop him from playing 44 minutes tonight.  If a player can play 44 minutes (out of 48 possible) of a competitive game, then it is not really hampering him all that much.  If it was a playoff game, I could understand (like Chris Paul in the 2012 playoffs), but a December regular season game?  If Knight was really limited, Wolters would have played more and Knight would have played less.

That is so completely untrue.  I will admit I was wrong about Knight; I have made no great claims about him, so there's not that much to back away from anyway.  I could argue the opposite if Knight improves, but we will have to wait and see.

We will bring it back up at the end of the season.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2013, 12:08:11 am »

Well I think we've discovered who the new resident forum idiots are. Beezie and Kobe1 had a good run.

Soon....
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2013, 12:15:20 am »

That is so completely untrue.  I will admit I was wrong about Knight; I have made no great claims about him, so there's not that much to back away from anyway.  I could argue the opposite if Knight improves, but we will have to wait and see.

We will bring it back up at the end of the season.

You asked me during the off season why I was so obsessed with John Henson.  You then went on to fight with me tooth and nail saying that Henson would not be able to keep up his high production in major minutes.  It went on for pages.  I even brought up the study that duck or jeremy posted a while ago saying that production does not go down when minutes go up.  Smash cut to a week ago, Henson has been head and shoulders the best player for the Bucks in much increased minutes, and you verbatim said, "oh, I bet you are proud of yourself."

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2013, 12:51:40 am »

You asked me during the off season why I was so obsessed with John Henson.  You then went on to fight with me tooth and nail saying that Henson would not be able to keep up his high production in major minutes.  It went on for pages.  I even brought up the study that duck or jeremy posted a while ago saying that production does not go down when minutes go up.  Smash cut to a week ago, Henson has been head and shoulders the best player for the Bucks in much increased minutes, and you verbatim said, "oh, I bet you are proud of yourself."

haha i just didnt want to get into it again with you, but you were wrong about Henson's rebounding. 

Lets resume this Knight discussion at the end of the season.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2013, 01:02:12 am »

haha i just didnt want to get into it again with you, but you were wrong about Henson's rebounding. 

His offensive rebounding has fallen, but that is because of playing a different position and being part of a new offense.  Overall, his production has gone up. 

"There is plenty of evidence to look at right now, but let's revisit this in 5 months when you guys have either forgotten about this, or I can mock you guys about caring so much about a message board"

Nice cop out

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2013, 01:17:37 am »

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2013, 10:10:33 am »

"I'm wrong so lets stop talking about it! Guys please! Stop!"

Are you 5?

Soon....
thetreesarenice
Starter

« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2013, 10:32:43 am »

This is a trade I've been thinking about for a while now.

But, I've read Bucks management is accepted the losing season, and are thinking of a high draft pick. Lowry isn't a massive upgrade there, but he will help the team get a little better. For this reason, I'm not sold Milwaukee goes for this.

dabulls1
Star

« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2013, 11:29:24 am »

Okay, dwagner, if you are not a homer, is it just a coincidence that it is onoy two Bucks fans that are stickibg up for Knight?

So far, a Knicks fan, a Laker fan, 2 Raptor fans, and a Nuggets fan all disagree with you.
Add a Bulls fan to that list. Knight is just bad at basketball
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2013, 03:04:15 pm »

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2013, 03:08:49 pm »

No, we're not going to resume this discussion at the end of the season. Take your ball and go home lil boy.

Soon....
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2013, 03:13:04 pm »

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2013, 03:48:58 pm »

I'm a douche

Soon....
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2013, 04:31:29 pm »

madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2013, 05:28:36 pm »

Add a Bulls fan to that list. Knight is just bad at basketball

Oh, wow, another one.  We need to put you in a sub-category.  Which best describes you?

A) You have an irrational hatred of Knight.
B) You are just along for the wild ride.
C) You are trolling for the love/money/sexual release that comes from trolling?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up

Jump to: