Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Bucks-Raptors  (Read 7898 times)
dabulls1
Star

« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2013, 05:52:24 pm »

Oh, wow, another one.  We need to put you in a sub-category.  Which best describes you?

A) You have an irrational hatred of Knight.
B) You are just along for the wild ride.
C) You are trolling for the love/money/sexual release that comes from trolling?
I don't know how I could possibly choose, all of them sound great.
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2013, 05:53:50 pm »

you just cannot let it go...

Lets resume this Knight discussion at the end of the season.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2013, 06:10:44 pm »

I don't know how I could possibly choose, all of them sound great.

Well, if you choose A, you can hang out with me.  You could join the trolls, duck and skywalker, but they would get pretty annoying.  Or, you can join the cool Canadian kids from option B.

skywalker33
Star

« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2013, 06:36:58 pm »

Well, if you choose A, you can hang out with me.  You could join the trolls, duck and skywalker, but they would get pretty annoying.  Or, you can join the cool Canadian kids from option B.

HEY, WATCH IT...

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2013, 06:52:25 pm »

Oh, wow, another one.  We need to put you in a sub-category.  Which best describes you?

A) You have an irrational hatred of Knight.
B) You are just along for the wild ride.
C) You are trolling for the love/money/sexual release that comes from trolling?

What category am I in? Cheesy

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2013, 06:59:36 pm »

What category am I in? Cheesy

You have definitely drank deep of the haterade.  Who knows why we have picked out a marginal player (seemingly at random) to hate?  But, that must be the case, because it couldn't be that we are basing it on his lousy stats or anything.

MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2013, 07:02:05 pm »

You have definitely drank deep of the haterade.  Who knows why we have picked out a marginal player (seemingly at random) to hate?  But, that must be the case, because it couldn't be that we are basing it on his lousy stats or anything.

I don't even know how to respond to this. Cheesy You're such an asshole hahahaha. Cheesy

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2013, 08:13:21 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy i love how this is driving you trolls crazy  Cheesy

Lets resume this Knight discussion at the end of the season.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2013, 09:59:34 pm »

We're not even talking to you.  Unless you want to actually join the conversation, why don't you GTFO of here, you steaming pile of shit with a learning disability?

Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2013, 10:00:21 pm »

We're not even talking to you.  Unless you want to actually join the conversation, why don't you GTFO of here, you steaming pile of shit with a learning disability?

Well isn't someone a bit angry tonight
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2013, 10:06:50 pm »

Well isn't someone a bit angry tonight

He's been acting like a *** the last few days.  He has been posting stupid stuff, and when he gets confronted, he acts like other people are trolling him.

Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2013, 10:56:31 pm »

He's been acting like a *** the last few days.  He has been posting stupid stuff, and when he gets confronted, he acts like other people are trolling him.

I am sure I will get the homer tag here, but when points try to be proven, massive non stop banter tends to follow from many posters here.  When Ross says drop it and lets let the season do the talking, people continue to post.

Then you get the comments of cselby essentially taunting Ross, and what do you expect?  Ross is ultra passionate about basketball, and all because you firmly believe in stats and analytics, it does not mean that you or any of us know more or less than the other.

The beauty about sports is that we are proven wrong and right on a daily basis.  I think many of the posters here have lost site of the advantages of these forums, and have decided to use them as a stepping stone, trying to show there ever lasting knowledge and EPOWER to everyone, in hopes to establish Godhood amongst the many.

In all seriousness though, some people on this forum clearly have a jagged view of what forums and discussion are.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2013, 11:21:57 pm »

If ross is going to act immature, people will treat him like that.  He is quoting his "let's talk about this at the end of the season" after every post, not just people talking to him.  That is really immature.

Plus, he aid he will be willing to admit he was wrong, and yet he acted all immature when I pointed out he was wrong about Henson.

He is acting like a long line of HH trolls (jubin, bulls/hinrichfan, etc)

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2013, 11:26:29 pm »

If ross is going to act immature, people will treat him like that.  He is quoting his "let's talk about this at the end of the season" after every post, not just people talking to him.  That is really immature.

Why don't you take a look back at the last two pages of this thread, and see how many comments were actually "serious basketball discussion".  They aren't.  they are insults directed at me, or are mocking what I have said.  You wanna talk about immature... I say we should leave this thread alone, since it has turned into a negative, mud-slinging fest from all sides (including mine), and you, along with others, can't leave it along, but continue to attempt to taunt and mock me.

Listen to what Dwagner30 said in the post about 2 down from this one, please.
Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #149 on: December 12, 2013, 12:06:26 am »

Plus, he aid he will be willing to admit he was wrong, and yet he acted all immature when I pointed out he was wrong about Henson.

He is acting like a long line of HH trolls (jubin, bulls/hinrichfan, etc)

I do not really want to go back and forth on the matter, but if you are going to respond with such vulgar, or immature words as you often do, you are likely going to get a crappy comment in return.  Respect goes a long ways.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up

Jump to: