Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bucks-Raptors  (Read 7692 times)
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #150 on: December 12, 2013, 12:17:41 am »

I do not really want to go back and forth on the matter, but if you are going to respond with such vulgar, or immature words as you often do, you are likely going to get a crappy comment in return.  Respect goes a long ways.

I do not usually use such language or hostility, but if he is going to act like the words I used by re-posting the same quote over and over again when people were not even talking to him, I (and others) will call him out for it.  It is that simple.  Long time posters here do not suffer trolls gladly, and ross has been acting like a troll in this thread. 

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #151 on: December 12, 2013, 12:26:28 am »

When Ross says drop it and lets let the season do the talking, people continue to post.

...because it's an obvious cop out on his part.  The season is already doing the talking, and it's saying the same thing that every other season of his career has said, and even if things do turn around it does nothing to validate the nonsense about Lowry and Knight being comparable right now.  It's just his way of trying to end the conversation without actually admitting that he was full of *** the entire time.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #152 on: December 12, 2013, 06:54:18 am »

Yeah, the only reason he keeps saying "drop it" is because he's clearly been proven wrong now and is banking on Knight to have a great final 60 games so he can bump this later and call us all idiots. Again, Ross seems unclear on the difference between being trolled and being on the losing end of an argument. Grow up.

Soon....
Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #153 on: December 12, 2013, 07:18:29 am »

Seeing you guys already forgot, I was part of this discussoon as well, and still hold my views.  I eas simply the only one to realloze that it was no longer a discussion, but simply a power struggle among 3 resident posters for supremacy.  All most of you do is argue, would be noce to have a discussion once, where things are mot focused on belittling someone becausr they share opposing views.

To say dropping the topic when it is going nowhere fast due to massive ignorance is while proof of what is truly going on here.

Not like it is just this thread, or toward Ross, many of you have been trolling/arguing with new posters almost every day.  As resident posters, I guess I just expected more respect and dignity, and I mean no disrespect here, but It just seems like many posters here get butt hurt when someone shares a different view. 

Once this became an argument with senseless banter, I said drop it and let the season do the talking, and Ross followed suit, so why call him out?  Why not me as well? 

Sorry for the long posts and the essence of them, but i think each of us needs to look in the mirror pnce and reallize this is a sports discussion page, where it is okay to have opposing views, and where you should feel comfortable sharing them.  That simply is not the current atmosphere, which is truly sad, because a lot of us here share really unique views and ideas.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #154 on: December 12, 2013, 08:21:11 am »

You registered 5 months ago and have over 1000 posts, you're hardly a "new" poster, not sure why that's even relevant though. Ross is frequently active as well.

It's funny that you're calling other people out for getting butthurt about someone having a different opinion, but that's EXACTLY what you and Ross are doing. Several posters disagreed with you, so you're taking your ball and going home, accusing us of "trolling" and "belittling" and "not having a discussion." I mean, it's a message board. If someone says "Brandon Knight is a fantastic rebounder" why the hell wouldn't I call him out on that being completely incorrect? And again you keep bringing up "resident poster" as if that matters, if it was 3 guys who registered a week ago arguing with you about Knight, would you be less butthurt? Learn how 2 internet, or else you're not really going to enjoy your time on any message boards.

Soon....
Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #155 on: December 12, 2013, 08:55:24 am »

You registered 5 months ago and have over 1000 posts, you're hardly a "new" poster, not sure why that's even relevant though. Ross is frequently active as well.

It's funny that you're calling other people out for getting butthurt about someone having a different opinion, but that's EXACTLY what you and Ross are doing. Several posters disagreed with you, so you're taking your ball and going home, accusing us of "trolling" and "belittling" and "not having a discussion." I mean, it's a message board. If someone says "Brandon Knight is a fantastic rebounder" why the hell wouldn't I call him out on that being completely incorrect? And again you keep bringing up "resident poster" as if that matters, if it was 3 guys who registered a week ago arguing with you about Knight, would you be less butthurt? Learn how 2 internet, or else you're not really going to enjoy your time on any message boards.

I just give this lecture, and you go on to do the same things.

Did I actually say one person or another?  No, I said the Resident posters, which is ALL OF US.

Learn how to internet?  Really, is that what this is about, I do not know how to internet? The proper term is learn how to socialize.  And we have all dropped the ball big time over the last month, with nonsensical rants and over empowerment.
Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #156 on: December 12, 2013, 08:58:15 am »

And sorry, I do not mean to lecture, I believe we are all grown adults here, but as I said, the ball has been dropped hard the past month, it is time we pick it up.
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2013, 11:39:36 am »

And sorry, I do not mean to lecture, I believe we are all grown adults here, but as I said, the ball has been dropped hard the past month, it is time we pick it up.

Some more adult than others, but this all started with you trade of 27yr old PG Lowry to the Bucks for PG Ridnour and a top 40 protected 2nd. I ask you, for the 3rd time now, what value does TOR have by ridding themselves of a good, younger starting PG (who will help the Bucks ) for a 3rd string 33yr old backup PG and a 2nd rd pick that will probably never see an NBA court ??

Both have expiring contracts, $6M for Lowry to $4.4M for Ridnour, so if anything, I'd rather keep the bigger expiring to take off my cap next year. Ridnour is now playing behind Wolters I believe, so he now 3rd string. If he can't play in MIL, what makes you think he can play in TOR ?

Please explain how this is a good trade for TOR to me ?? Or just run away again...

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #158 on: December 12, 2013, 12:00:31 pm »

Some more adult than others, but this all started with you trade of 27yr old PG Lowry to the Bucks for PG Ridnour and a top 40 protected 2nd. I ask you, for the 3rd time now, what value does TOR have by ridding themselves of a good, younger starting PG (who will help the Bucks ) for a 3rd string 33yr old backup PG and a 2nd rd pick that will probably never see an NBA court ??

Both have expiring contracts, $6M for Lowry to $4.4M for Ridnour, so if anything, I'd rather keep the bigger expiring to take off my cap next year. Ridnour is now playing behind Wolters I believe, so he now 3rd string. If he can't play in MIL, what makes you think he can play in TOR ?

Please explain how this is a good trade for TOR to me ?? Or just run away again...

And I will politely answer you for the 5th time.

If Toronto cannot get a 1st round pick, and this is assumed best draft pick, would they do it?

I am sorry, but as I said from the start, you really need to read a whole post before you respond, because everything you asked me, was initially stated.

Ujiri wants to build through the draft, and with all the issues Lowry has had with coaches, fellow players, weight control, and injuries, they wont get a young player and a pick for him.
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #159 on: December 12, 2013, 12:35:05 pm »

So, basically you're saying this would be the best that they could get for Lowry.........

Cheesy Cheesy

But thank you for responding, it was as polite as I could have expected.

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #160 on: December 12, 2013, 02:55:48 pm »

So, basically you're saying this would be the best that they could get for Lowry.........

Yes, an expiring and a 2nd may be the best.  Lowry is obviously not a PG that anyone is going to build a team around at this point.

The only trade rumor I have heard is Lowry for Felton...a 2nd round pick is way more appealing imo.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #161 on: December 12, 2013, 02:57:35 pm »

I just give this lecture, and you go on to do the same things.

Did I actually say one person or another?  No, I said the Resident posters, which is ALL OF US.

Learn how to internet?  Really, is that what this is about, I do not know how to internet? The proper term is learn how to socialize.  And we have all dropped the ball big time over the last month, with nonsensical rants and over empowerment.
Wow, you're really full of crap.

Soon....
Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #162 on: December 12, 2013, 03:54:05 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy

But thank you for responding, it was as polite as I could have expected.

No, and thanks for proving what your worth is, community troll.

Do not know how much clearer I can make it.
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #163 on: December 12, 2013, 04:21:50 pm »

No, and thanks for proving what your worth is, community troll.

Do not know how much clearer I can make it.

Better than being a MIL  Cry KEE AS$HOLE who is just a whiny little beotch....... If you want to be MAD, just go away ! And enjoy ANOTHER LOSING season, you should be getting used to them by now

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #164 on: December 12, 2013, 04:39:11 pm »

Better than being a MIL  Grin KEE fan who is just a whiny little illegitimate child/female dog....... If you want to be MAD, just go away ! And enjoy ANOTHER LOSING season, you should be getting used to them by now

just breathe and walk away buddy. let it go, its not worth getting bent out of shape over...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up

Jump to: