Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Did the warriors have a successful draft?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2007, 10:13:54 pm)
yes - 7 (70%)
no - 3 (30%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warriors Draft Central  (Read 5342 times)
GSWfaithful
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 11:43:06 am »

Quote from: "turk"
Quote from: "GSWfaithful"
Quote from: "atong518"
According to many sources, the warriors are looking at Brandan Wright and their newfound cap space as a pathway to the Big Ticket.

A deal that was mentioned was Wright, Harrington, Patrick O'Bryant, Picks, Monta Ellis, the whole deal.

that leaves us pretty thin up front. we only have three legit bigs (harrington, beidrins, wright) and giving up two even for garnett seems steep. i know its garnett but i think that price is too steep. i like where we are right now i'm not sure i even want garnett who probably wouldn't want to come here anyway

They'd still have Powell (resign) and Foyle. Powell would be a great backup to Garnett and Foyle could still backup Beans. I think they'd be alright.

turk, you've got to be kidding me. i love garnett but not if it means giving up our entire bench AND future for him. not only would this trade leave us thin on our front line but it would leave us without a backup pg.
turk
Star

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 06:53:37 pm »

Quote from: "turk"
Quote from: "atong518"
According to many sources, the warriors are looking at Brandan Wright and their newfound cap space as a pathway to the Big Ticket.

A deal that was mentioned was Wright, Harrington, Patrick O'Bryant, Picks, Monta Ellis, the whole deal.

that leaves us pretty thin up front. we only have three legit bigs (harrington, beidrins, wright) and giving up two even for garnett seems steep. i know its garnett but i think that price is too steep. i like where we are right now i'm not sure i even want garnett who probably wouldn't want to come here anyway

They'd still have Powell (resign) and Foyle. Powell would be a great backup to Garnett and Foyle could still backup Beans. I think they'd be alright.

turk, you've got to be kidding me. i love garnett but not if it means giving up our entire bench AND future for him. not only would this trade leave us thin on our front line but it would leave us without a backup pg.

We could probably get Brevin Knight for real cheap. He's a free agent now.

--turk--
kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 07:04:55 pm »

I think the J-Rich trade was a great trade for them. Wright is a future all-star who will thrive in Nellie's system.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 10:37:28 pm »

Wright numbers practically mirror Chris Bosh numbers in college so that's a good sign. Wright is going to be good, espically in the NellieBall system.
Netstar882211
Benchwarmer

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 11:17:58 pm »

Quote from: "B-ball fan 11"
Wright numbers practically mirror Chris Bosh numbers in college so that's a good sign. Wright is going to be good, espically in the NellieBall system.

if that happens, the bay area is going to be poppin

tong
MVP

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 11:58:10 pm »

Quote from: "Netstar882211"
Quote from: "B-ball fan 11"

if that happens, the bay area is going to be poppin

yea, we have waited far too long for that goddamned big.

bayball
Starter

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 04:38:26 pm »

Brandan Wright sucks, he has no offensive game at all, he is stromile swift reincarnate all he can do is dunk and run, wuta piece of trash, if we dont flip him for garnett i will be so pissed.

jrich was the heart and soul of the team

Its 62-40 at the half LOL
Undrafted

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 07:49:17 pm »

haha

kingDUMBcum - "toronto is the better team but boston has the better team"

wow you are an idiot dude, IlovePPierce is retarded as well, do you guys have sex with each other?  I think so.  Homos
pauliewalnuts
Undrafted

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 10:10:59 pm »

Quote from: "bayball"
Brandan Wright sucks, he has no offensive game at all, he is stromile swift reincarnate all he can do is dunk and run, wuta piece of trash, if we dont flip him for garnett i will be so pissed.

jrich was the heart and soul of the team

I'd have to say that you are a little off with your prediction.  In limited minutes, Brandan did more than dunk and run my friend.  Imagine if he can get more burn from Nellie!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: