Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why did we trade Trey Burke?  (Read 10357 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« on: December 24, 2013, 01:48:47 am »

Got rid of Kahn this Summer, use a draft pick to draft arguably the highest rated prospect of the draft, trade him away for two lads that ride the bench. A back court of Rubio-Burke with Martin as a six man would be fun to see. Cheesy

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 04:14:51 am »

That is a good question but maybe they didn't want to start two PG's?
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 02:32:46 pm »
+1

I quit life. C'mon you two.

RIP Madawg
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 01:50:28 am »

Minny is like my second team and I was excited when we drafted him, then we trade him away for Bazz, who's stock had plummeted, and Deing. I love two point guard sets and we ran them all the time with Ridnour and Rubio anyways. I'm just being a wishful fan. I didn't like the trade right away. Cheesy Hopefully we groom Bazz into something special though.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 12:52:59 am »

I'm not proclaiming to be a Wolves fan just trying to answer the best I could with little knowledge of the situation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: