Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The solution for the wolves  (Read 2446 times)
French-Kobe
Star

Respect: 0

« on: June 09, 2007, 02:15:21 pm »

The only thing to do for the wolves is to waive K.Mchale and draft Noah who said he' will be happy to play with Garnett..so...........JUST DO IT!!!!!

Jademan
Benchwarmer

Respect: +2

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 02:03:52 am »

And they will lose 50 games next year. There is nothing MIN can do to get better until KG gets traded...
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 02:30:26 am »

Drafting Noah would not do too much. He is highly overrated in my opinion. Defense is pretty good but offense is below average-to-average.

The Mavs didn't choke, they got strangled!

^^^Big ups to bballinyao06
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 02:58:07 am »

Noah overrated?are you kidding me?You cannot win two NCAA title, be the MOP of the 2006 Finals four and be overrated........He's averged "only"  12.
8pts per game and 7.8 rbds because he played with great teammates...I admit that his ofensive skills needs to improve a lot.........but they don't need to score a lot to dominate in nba........look at Ben Wallace........For me Noah can be a mix between Kirilenko and Chandler.....So that definitely help the Wolves to rebuild with or without Garnett......

JMitch10
Star

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 03:06:14 am »

I believe that Noah was the 3rd best player on that Florida team and if the Wolves take him with the 7th pick would be a horrible mistake, but I would not put it past McHale.

The Mavs didn't choke, they got strangled!

^^^Big ups to bballinyao06
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 10:47:36 pm »

I Love the T'Wolves! Cheesy, Good luck guys next season! Your lucky to have Garnett...the greatest player in the NBA today.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
legenderypete
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 07:14:26 am »

Quote from: "JMitch10"
I believe that Noah was the 3rd best player on that Florida team and if the Wolves take him with the 7th pick would be a horrible mistake, but I would not put it past McHale.

i agree the florida team was so strong even had good bench players that why they won the titles and yep horford and brewer are better players
hawks4life
Starter

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 07:17:03 am »

I don't think that Noah is bad or overrated, but what makes him better than the other guys the Wolves have?

tong
MVP

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 09:53:54 am »

Quote from: "hawks4life"
I don't think that Noah is bad or overrated, but what makes him better than the other guys the Wolves have?

LOL exactly! just another player with a big contract who plays on energy and has no skills.

Kassad2pac
Undrafted

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 03:08:35 pm »

I'm a french t-wolves fan for now 3-4 years(perhaps the french thoughts can help ) . I don't think trading KG is the best solution but Ricky Davis and Marko Jaric are two poisons for the team.We just have to trade them and a have a roster who can balance outside plays and inside plays . For inside plays it's not a problem with KG ,Mark Blount,Craig smith ( his sophomore year will be good I think ) and now Howard " The Veteran " that KG said he needed . But Outside there are some things to change quickly. The wolves need a playmaker point guard and a shooting guard very consistant . In the 2003/2004 season with sam cassel who plays well the ball and Spree' like good player and sometimes shoots from Hoiberg it was really good .
So , for the guards , Foye can make impact this year with Hudson back it will be better. But the wolves need other player that a selfish-davis or jaric .

Mavsguru
Starter

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 02:04:18 am »

The solution to the T-Wolves is:

1.) Fire McHale
2.) Trade Garnett

The result is that they could build a new team up over the next 3 seasons and begin again.  They lack components including 2 future first round picks and their filled with crappy contracts.  Trading Garnett can make up for these problems and likely add some young players to develop.  

Unfortunately, McHale has F-ed up so bad that Minnesotta is incapable of building a legitimate Garnett-led threat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: