Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Simming  (Read 817 times)
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« on: January 04, 2014, 05:46:49 pm »

Can we find somebody who's willing to sim a gameday? We need to get this happening. This has been dead for some time and it's not going anywhere without some games simmed.
temc
Benchwarmer

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 10:24:22 pm »

ask swaguar
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 11:38:19 pm »

Since I'm not a lazy *** I'll gladly sim then post results

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 12:10:35 am »

im sorry that I have been ghost for a bit. Don't worry Nep, this game is still good to go. I owe it to you guys to sim this thing...has rye updated the roster though? And are people at 12-15 players yet?

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 09:57:22 am »

im sorry that I have been ghost for a bit. Don't worry Nep, this game is still good to go. I owe it to you guys to sim this thing...has rye updated the roster though? And are people at 12-15 players yet?

Mine has always been updated, its just that i was too busy during holidays and did not put the salaries of taj freeland and nelson

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: