Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Detroit - Orlando  (Read 567 times)
13Supernuts
Starter

« on: January 07, 2014, 02:33:01 pm »

Magic trade Aaron Afflalo and Glen Davis

Pistons trade Greg Monroe and Rodney Stuckey

The main motivation is to trade Afflalo and Monroe, makes too much sense for both teams.

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 07:52:48 pm »

Magic trade Aaron Afflalo and Glen Davis

Pistons trade Greg Monroe and Rodney Stuckey

The main motivation is to trade Afflalo and Monroe, makes too much sense for both teams.

Wouldn't happen, unless a pretty nice pick is coming from Orlando.

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 07:53:23 pm »

I feel like a similar trade has been proposed already, and I like this one.  Makes sense for both teams, and I could see it happening.
dcenate05050
Starter

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 10:47:42 pm »

I like it. I think it's fair for both teams..  Would Vuc and Monroe be a good fit together? Don't know.. But value wise I think it's fair.
13Supernuts
Starter

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 10:22:11 pm »

Yeah, the other players and picks added to the trade I don't really care about. Plenty of combinations to make it work, and the added picks depends on how much you value Monroe and Afflalo. Personally, I think they are about equal value but already we have seen some value Monroe more. Whatever.

Moving Afflalo clears the way for Oladipo, and I think Monroe and Vucevic is a fine pairing. Monroe isn't the problem in Detroit, its just they cant play all three of those guys at the same time.

For Detroit, they need wings and Afflalo can play either. This allows Smith to play PF, and if Davis is included he would be a terrific first big off the bench.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: