Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing GMs (Anyone interested in being an interim GM - PM me).  (Read 14433 times)
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2014, 08:28:50 am »

And you don't think people have tried that?
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2014, 03:23:20 pm »

^lol, MF ... don't come in here acting like a hot shot and all.

Zander doesn't/barely even goes on his facebook. I have him and he doesn't log on, at all.

We don't need Zander as much as we did before. Dice, Szahh, and Jay have been great at keeping up with the game and enforcing rules. I have all the simming down too. Which makes me ask, why do we need Zander now?

He'd be a welcome addition, and a great one at that, but we don't NEED him anymore...

SKK is right, you're being a massive dick. You randomly pop up, talk down to people because "you're a vet" when SKK is a bigger part of this game than you are.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2014, 05:07:05 pm »

It's not that serious. Welcome back, MF. What team do you want that's available?

RIP Madawg
Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2014, 05:44:04 pm »

^lol, MF ... don't come in here acting like a hot shot and all.

Zander doesn't/barely even goes on his facebook. I have him and he doesn't log on, at all.

We don't need Zander as much as we did before. Dice, Szahh, and Jay have been great at keeping up with the game and enforcing rules. I have all the simming down too. Which makes me ask, why do we need Zander now?

He'd be a welcome addition, and a great one at that, but we don't NEED him anymore...

SKK is right, you're being a massive dick. You randomly pop up, talk down to people because "you're a vet" when SKK is a bigger part of this game than you are.
Mogrady you're the last person I'd take advice from on this website, cool down it's all a joke mate. Stop taking it so seriously obviously I was joking about my stipulations. It's a forum man, all is good.....

Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2014, 05:45:56 pm »

It's not that serious. Welcome back, MF. What team do you want that's available?
I'm going away today and I'll be back in 3 days. If you need me to take a team then I'll go ahead and do it. If not all is good ill just wait until another time.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2014, 05:48:42 pm »

I'm going away today and I'll be back in 3 days. If you need me to take a team then I'll go ahead and do it. If not all is good ill just wait until another time.

Plenty of teams available, see you in 3-4 days.

RIP Madawg
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2014, 08:21:14 pm »

Mogrady you're the last person I'd take advice from on this website, cool down it's all a joke mate. Stop taking it so seriously obviously I was joking about my stipulations. It's a forum man, all is good.....

it's not 2010 anymore.

we can move on now.

And I'm all for MF joining this game regardless of what he thinks of me. But just please stay active, I know you post in spurts these days, and you already know by now that it won't be active enough to keep up with the GM game. If everything is good for you in 3-4 days, welcome back.

Apologies if we started off on the wrong foot here lol
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:26:50 pm by MoGrady » Logged

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Ron Swanson
Undrafted

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2014, 10:39:01 am »

Hello. I would like to join this? I've been reading the rules, looking over some transactions, etc. to get a feel for how this goes. Seems like a fun idea.
Szahh
MVP

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2014, 11:05:41 am »

Hello. I would like to join this? I've been reading the rules, looking over some transactions, etc. to get a feel for how this goes. Seems like a fun idea.

Sure, why not? But we're at the end of trading window, so you probably won't be able to change much, but we're gonna continues this for next 2 seasons. If you're interested, please, check this thread for rosters and see if you like any of the teams:

http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?topic=83899.0

Teams available: Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Houston, Milwaukee and Washington.
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2014, 11:08:00 am »

Ron, please take Chicago and trade Joakim Noah to me for a package of Miami 1st round pick, Ed Davis, and Perkins.
Ron Swanson
Undrafted

« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2014, 11:09:59 am »

Son, why the hell would I do that?
Szahh
MVP

« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2014, 11:13:01 am »

I love you already.
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2014, 11:25:30 am »

@Swanson, welcome and yeah you should probably take Chicago, the best team available.  Contenders even.

Then trade me Nate please.
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2014, 01:33:55 pm »

Cause I will be your best friend forever.
kobe-24
All-Star

« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2014, 03:26:15 pm »

For the record, I'm not feeling this.

Not that my opinion matters around here anyway.

I never change!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up

Jump to: