Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing GMs (Anyone interested in being an interim GM - PM me).  (Read 15741 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2014, 01:17:39 pm »

you know that if you are the interim, you cant trade from Orlando to LAL, right?

obviously. i was just sayng we were about to trade but he just sent me a pm that he's leaving.

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2014, 03:34:12 pm »

rye is not about to be an interim. He doesn't update as often and Holly was promised the next interim spot.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2014, 05:30:28 pm »

rye is not about to be an interim. He doesn't update as often and Holly was promised the next interim spot.

i wil now, and sinceholly is next in line then i respect that

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Dwagner30
Star

« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2014, 06:41:48 pm »

I just spoke with Szahh,

As I said, I left my team because I am sick and tired of just seeing endless banter back and forth in a fight for internet masculinity. I feel like I am involved in a game with a bunch of 5yr old kids.

On top of that, school, family obligations, and my career hunt really are not opening up any time for me to be as active as I would like.

I can continue to run the Magic, but if you guys feel you know someone who will be more active, you should give the Magic to him.
kobe-24
All-Star

« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2014, 08:36:32 pm »

I just spoke with Szahh,

As I said, I left my team because I am sick and tired of just seeing endless banter back and forth in a fight for internet masculinity. I feel like I am involved in a game with a bunch of 5yr old kids.

On top of that, school, family obligations, and my career hunt really are not opening up any time for me to be as active as I would like.

I can continue to run the Magic, but if you guys feel you know someone who will be more active, you should give the Magic to him.

you should stay bro.

I never change!
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2014, 08:44:19 pm »

I just spoke with Szahh,

you really don't have to do anything.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2014, 02:16:39 pm »

What's open ?
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2014, 05:39:31 pm »

Cavs among others.
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2014, 08:32:33 am »

I'll take over the cavs if allowed who do I pm?
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #129 on: May 14, 2014, 11:13:19 am »

I'll take over the cavs if allowed who do I pm?

we need people who will stay in the game. i have inactive days/weeks but im still here and do not disappear like you.

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #130 on: May 14, 2014, 11:43:48 am »

we need people who will stay in the game. i have inactive days/weeks but im still here and do not disappear like you.
So who do i pm?
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #131 on: May 14, 2014, 02:17:16 pm »

So who do i pm?
I'll vouch for poopstains. The Cavs are kemps interim

Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2014, 03:34:46 pm »

Set you up with a shit ton of cap space.
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2014, 04:22:55 pm »

I want to play again (played 7.0-7.1) but ryecyd ( little wiener phillipeiner ) is hating.  Someone let me know
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2014, 06:17:19 pm »

Who cares what rye says. We're in no position to pass on people.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up

Jump to: