Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Disscussion on Moderator Discussion on Penalties  (Read 1284 times)
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« on: January 20, 2014, 05:15:27 pm »

This is just for the non-moderator GMs to discuss the Moderator Penalties Discussion.

I like Dice's spunk.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 10:01:45 pm »

I also like Dice's spunk. I agree with his minutes penalty. Cheesy I also vote to bring the cap down to $65mil.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 10:03:46 pm »

Let's take away picks from the guys that made illegal trades. Better yet, take away their teams.
JD3
a.k.a. joshdetroit3
Star

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 10:05:30 pm »

Delete their accounts

MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 12:25:52 am »

Kill their families.

Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 12:29:27 am »

Rape their babies in front of them.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 12:52:41 am »

Tell their stock brokers and let it affect their credit score.

JD3
a.k.a. joshdetroit3
Star

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 12:54:47 am »

When they are not home, we will sneak into their house, and we will mix their whites with their colors and do a wash!!

Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 12:56:48 am »

When they are not home, we will sneak into their house, and we will mix their whites with their colors and do a wash!!

hahaha
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 02:14:21 pm »

lol wish this board had +1's.

I also like Dice's spunk. I agree with his minutes penalty. Cheesy I also vote to bring the cap down to $65mil.

I like where we're at....wouldn't say bring it down, but I also agree with how Dice is handling it.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 03:14:26 am »

Delete their accounts
Let's take away picks from the guys that made illegal trades. Better yet, take away their teams.
Kill their families.
Rape their babies in front of them.
Tell their stock brokers and let it affect their credit score.

So...what's the ruling on penalties?

Jamm
a.k.a. KAACHOW & POO_JAMM
Star

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 09:42:10 am »

Too evil.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: