Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Dice's Rulings and Roster Changes. (Mo, please make adjustments in gameday)  (Read 2103 times)
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 12:41:00 am »

Yeah i'm definitely done paying attention to this game.  You can't just penalize me out of the blue for trying to create activity and make trades.  Coming in here like some commissioner acting like we're purposely going over the hard cap hoping nobody would notice.  lol at you.

If you were pointing these trades out when they happened, that's one thing, but you're penalizing me over trades i made over a month and a half ago that happened before Mo even had a working 2k. Rye has been in cap hell since the beginning of the GM Game and this is the first time he's getting "sanctions" because of it.  I don't have time for this, you can suck a fat one Dice. Hope your enjoying the last thing you can moderate on this site  Cheesy

Thanks though Mo you are legitimately the only thing holding this game together.

Well then.

RIP Madawg
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 01:23:57 am »

@pressure, You acting really sensitive fam, before I get into this you're a good gm and should stay.  This will make 2 gms leaving for people being sensitive about the wrong things IMO.

You can't just penalize me out of the blue for trying to create activity and make trades.
the rules are clearly written out, you should read them.
lol at you

like we're purposely going over the hard cap
this is probably just you cause again it's in the rules, rye knows trust me, he's actually turned down a few of my trades for this very reason, was caught disregarding it through threads
lol at you

If you were pointing these trades out when they happened, that's one thing, but you're penalizing me over trades i made over a month and a half ago
you didn't read the rules over a month and a half ago, we either question your integrity or you admit to being illiterate, which one?
lol at you

Then it's more stuff I won't quote... whining and maybe you don't like Dice, formed animosity over the years yada yada.  Unbelievably you then proceed to hop on MoGrady dick, bad form.

Still your team is good, you can win, you should stay man. 
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 02:21:13 am »

Somebody better call the WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMBBUUULANCE
JD3
a.k.a. joshdetroit3
Star

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2014, 02:54:34 am »

Somebody better call the WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMBBUUULANCE
Not the wambulance!

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2014, 05:18:24 am »

If nopressure leaves, will someone please trade Joakim Noah to me?  Kiss
JD3
a.k.a. joshdetroit3
Star

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2014, 05:22:25 am »

If nopressure leaves, will someone please trade Joakim Noah to me?  Kiss
I was trying to get him as well...!! Smiley

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2014, 05:46:29 am »

I was trying to get him as well...!! Smiley

I probably made like 25 offers to him for Noah, and like two days after each, he'd always reply something like "no, i don't like that last one you sent."    So frustrating, Noah's not even very good in sims.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2014, 06:32:23 am »

really don't want to see No Pressure go, one of the better gm's we have and even showed me this good roster file we're using. Just take the punishment in stride homie. You have a good squad to just *** away.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 03:07:43 am »

Dice i didnt even accept that joe johnson trade

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 03:09:00 am »

Dice you funny idiot.

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2014, 03:16:35 am »

Your roster still in shambles, tho

RIP Madawg
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2014, 03:20:15 am »

Your roster still in shambles, tho

Its updated. I just didnt have the amir/jackson/anthony salaries but its *** updated. Why make a huge deal out of it. You leave the game then just suddenly come back and act like a boss? Fuckk off

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2014, 03:24:30 am »

*** you man. Giving penalties for a trade that isnt even accepted. The penalty was really harsh on the nets man.

And now NP leaves the game because of you. And now you give me a penalty because ive been calling you sgupid awful names that you deserve?

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2014, 07:10:51 am »

I demand an answer. Getting penalized for a trade I didnt even accept? Cmon man. I admit my fault about the Deng trade. It means my penalty should be same as NP`s. And since the JJ trade isnt official, then let Kobe24 suffer the consequences for the OTHER trades and illegal signings. Be fair man

Jay
Star

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2014, 10:38:03 am »

Rye, please read the pm I just sent you regarding this matter if you haven't already done so.

I didn't put this in the message, but honestly, your team will survive this penalty. It's only one month (assuming you get everything in order) and anything can happen in sims so don't think that you'll lose every game.

Thank you to Dice for restoring order here, and thank you to all of you who have played fairly and treated the game with respect. I hope we can all learn from this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: