Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dice's Rulings and Roster Changes. (Mo, please make adjustments in gameday)  (Read 2104 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 11:37:14 am »

Everything is in order my roster is set

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2014, 09:31:49 pm »

since Rye did not update his rotation accordingly. I simply replaced the minutes of Gasol with Jonas, and Kevin Love with Taj Gibson and spread out any minutes left amongst starters/role players. Sorry rye, but rules are rules.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2014, 02:32:20 am »

since Rye did not update his rotation accordingly. I simply replaced the minutes of Gasol with Jonas, and Kevin Love with Taj Gibson and spread out any minutes left amongst starters/role players. Sorry rye, but rules are rules.

From 8th to 6th. What can i say? We could have done better

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: