Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Thug Sherman  (Read 11826 times)
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 11:28:18 pm »

Not a fail at all. I didn't favor the Ravens to win the title at all in 2012. You did and then didn't when it suited you. So NO U  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

no, not a regular FAIL...a special FAIL.  see because the Ravens were pre-season favorites in general...as in the Vegas favorites.  not by me.  you do OK digging up quotes and your memory is tight, but you don't know how to apply the material because your comprehension is low and your desperation is high. lol 

now, let's get back on track and see if you can comprehend this tho...THE 2012 RAVENS STILL BACKED INTO THE PLAYOFFS AND WERE LUCKY TO MAKE IT IN...AND THEY AREN'T IN THE CLASS OF THE 2013 BRONCOS AND 2013 SEAHAWKS WHO HAVE DOMINATED ALL YEAR. lol @ you tryin to run a quick diversion with that weak quote.  ain nobody fallin for that playaction fake, Brock...i'm pickin your Flacco-caliber shiit off TWICE...you can call me Dre Kirkpatrick Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

you know, for somebody who consistently complained about Ravens' caliber of defense in 2012 + knows how much of a bum Flacco is + knows the Ravens were lucky to even make the playoffs in 2012...did you really think ni99as would buy you putting them in the elite company when it comes to SB matchups?  let's hope not.  let's hope you troll from here on out in this one because that's about all that can be done from your angle.  we're now to that same point where you figured out " damn, OK there has more than 1 defensive player to leave the Ravens and continue to play well...fuuck, imma just fake it and hope he drops it. " LOL

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2014, 11:38:57 pm »

in before Brock picks 1 line out of my post and trys to troll it...essentially waving the white flag Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2014, 11:55:53 pm »

back in before his NO U also  Grin

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2014, 04:28:43 am »

no, not a regular FAIL...a special FAIL.  see because the Ravens were pre-season favorites in general...as in the Vegas favorites.  not by me.  

now, let's get back on track...THE 2012 RAVENS STILL BACKED INTO THE PLAYOFFS AND WERE LUCKY TO MAKE IT IN...AND THEY AREN'T IN THE CLASS OF THE 2013 BRONCOS AND 2013 SEAHAWKS WHO HAVE DOMINATED ALL YEAR.

you know, for somebody who consistently complained about Ravens' caliber of defense in 2012 ...did you really think ni99as would buy you putting them in the elite company when it comes to SB matchups?  let's hope not.  

In the words of Dennis Rodman: "Rilly.....Rilly!?!?!?!"

2012 Ravens won the division before the last week of the season...backed in real hard, I tell you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Aside from that, yeah the 2012 Ravens defense sucked, but this year the entire NFL sucked including both Super Bowl teams. The 2013 Seahawks "DOMINATED ALL YEAR" like when they were undefeated and let 0-8 Tampa Bay come to their stadium and punk them. The Broncos' defense was garbage all year too...got 50 balled by Romo, were some drops away from getting 40 balled by Flacco, Dallas Clark, and crew...they sucked. The NFL has more parity than ever and no one is elite.

As far as Ravens being Vegas favorites, you need to go and get that hyperlink brah. It'll be hilarious to watch you argue "Ravens were favorites aroun the woryyld....aroun the woryyld!!!! Won the division....I'ma do one thing...Flacco won the Superb Owl...do YOU SIR, have to take the ABUSE, that the Broncos and Seahawks again, but ONE DAY.......One Day..."

The NFL sucked in 2012 too, but the Ravens were the best team in the AFC. Don't try to rewrite history about the 2012 Broncos being so great and favored now that you blatantly called the Ravens the favorites.

tl; dr...you're supporting my argument, can't stop it, and U MAD....NO U  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 04:31:14 am by BRockin25 » Logged

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2014, 04:38:45 am »

hahaha after your post I looked up the 2004 NFL season and my god the NFC was trash lol.  The Falcons had a negative SRS rating and performed like an 8-8 team yet somehow went 11-5 and made the NFC Title Game.  Interestingly enough, the 2 8-8 wild cards (St. Louis and Minnesota) both won their wild card games.  As for the AFC that year, holy *** it was deep.  A 15-1 Steelers team, a 14-2 Pats team, 2 12-4 teams in Indy and San Diego, plus 2 10-6 wild cards and 3 9-7 teams that missed the postseason and an 8-8 Bengals team that was better than their record indicated.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2004/
Nah at the time the concept of a Wild Card team winning it was relatively new to everyone even though Pittsburgh had done it 2 years earlier.  Everyone picked the Cowboys or Packers to win the NFC in 2007.

Yeah man the AFC was definitely the power conference back then. I remember one of my bball teammates was arguing for how good the Eagles were before the playoffs, and someone asked him who did the Eagles beat? This after the Eagles went 13-3. His first response? "WE BEAT THE RAVENS..." **cue immediate laughter from the whole team** Everybody knew the Ravens sucked and were a very overhyped/overachieving 9-7 team that year, and that the Eagles didn't play anyone decent in the NFC.

As far as the Cowboys/Packers, yeah, I don't think anyone was picking the Cowboys to make or win the Superb Owl with Tony Romo  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. Packers were picked by many but the Giants were as well.

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2014, 08:32:23 am »

2012 Ravens won the division before the last week of the season...backed in real hard, I tell you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

the 2012 Ravens went 1-4 in their last 5 reg-season games, Brock.  luckily for them they had Giants on their schedule in Week 16 because Cincy smacked BMore in the back of the head in Week 17 ( and Cincy actually ran that smack back for BMore THIS YEAR and kept them out of the playoffs).  don't start getting selective memory now...you go back 3yrs for your quotes at times, so i know you remember the Ravens nose diving at the end of the '12 regular season. 

this reminds me of you tryin to forget Flacco's 120M dollar deal earlier this season. LMAO  nice try, but ain nobody losing 4 of 5 games, barely creeping into the playoffs and getting into the convo for best SB matchups.

Aside from that, yeah the 2012 Ravens defense sucked, but this year the entire NFL sucked including both Super Bowl teams.

actually, compared to the rest of the league the 2012 Ravens' D didn't suck...complaining about them all the time was just your way of trying to get more cred for Flacco, ol' banana in the tailpipe asss boi. LOL  they sucked compared to their defense the year before, sure, but last year they were middle of the road...13th in the league against the pass.  however, that still doesn't put them among the elite SB matchups in recent history.

and did you really just say the Seattle Seahawks' defense sucked this year?  OK, you know you could've just used one of your 1-liners to troll and saved yourself a lot of time, right? 

The 2013 Seahawks "DOMINATED ALL YEAR" like when they were undefeated and let 0-8 Tampa Bay come to their stadium and punk them.

oh, i get it...when i said " dominated all year " that was your cue to point out that they didn't do what's been done only once in the history of the league and pull a '72 Dolphins/go undefeated.  what a clown.  any given Sunday, Brock.  i'm the same guy who told you that any given Sunday somebody could put 5 rushing TDs on Indy when you were sucking on the Pats' run game and hyping them to no end and what did they do the next week against Denver on the ground?  diddly doo-doo

The Broncos' defense was garbage all year too

" garbage all year ", huh?  using your own rule, what about last week against the Pats' and their run game? ROFL 

i'll give you that anyway, but guess what...they only had the greatest offense in league history statistically and yeh they dominated with it STARTING ON OPENING DAY AGAINST DEM BUM ASSS 3RD PLACE RAVENS.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

see, this SB matches up one of the greatest defenses of all-time and one of the greatest offenses of all time.  where do the 2012 Ravens fit in that discussion? lol

As far as Ravens being Vegas favorites, you need to go and get that hyperlink brah. It'll be hilarious to watch you argue "Ravens were favorites aroun the woryyld....aroun the woryyld!!!! Won the division....I'ma do one thing...Flacco won the Superb Owl...do YOU SIR, have to take the ABUSE, that the Broncos and Seahawks again, but ONE DAY.......One Day..."

troll troll troll, next

The NFL sucked in 2012

glad to see you admit that, but now you look retarded for tryin to get the '12 Ravens in the discussion for best SB matchup.  you're supporting my argument here.  gee thx

but the Ravens were the best team in the AFC. Don't try to rewrite history about the 2012 Broncos being so great and favored now that you blatantly called the Ravens the favorites.

there have been a lot of " best teams in the AFC " since 2004 and 2000, Brock...but that doesn't mean you just throw them in the mix with the '04 Pats and 2000 Titans.  you know, that's why it's called " best SB matchups " and not " all SB matchups ", dummy.

tl; dr...you're supporting my argument, can't stop it, and U MAD....NO U  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

NO U

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2014, 08:34:36 am »

in before Brock and all his **SEEMS LEGIT** stuntin lol

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2014, 09:03:49 am »

and as far as the '04 Eagles go...man, the Patriots went 14-2 in a deep conference, dropped 40+pts on the Steelers in the AFC title game ( in Pittsburgh, no less) and then only beat the Eagles by 3pts in the SB on neutral ground.  what does that tell you?  let's not act like Philly couldn't play.  the Eagles' D unit was on point pretty much every year back then under Jim Johnson and with Dawkins in his prime at the back.  they had a perennial/top-notch pass rush ( MONSTER zone/blitz included), pro bowl DBs every year, and a pro-bowl caliber Jeremiah Trotter in the middle.  

Philly basically had a choking QB and a TO that wasn't at full strength on SB Sunday and still only lost by 3pts to the AFC's best team on neutral ground.  and Philly basically forfeited 2 games at the end of the reg-season with Reid resting guys...other than that they would've been 15-1 and not 13-3.  their only real loss came in Pittsburgh, PA in that reg-season...Pitt who went 15-1, so no shame in that.  Philly could play with anybody because of their defense...they never won a SB, so they'll get looked over by some, but Jim Johnson put together a great defense that was tough basically every year.  Philly/NE was definitely one of the better SB matchups in recent history...i wouldn't put that matchup over Rams/Titans, but it was really good.

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2014, 10:30:22 am »

the 2012 Ravens went 1-4 in their last 5 reg-season games, Brock.  luckily for them they had Giants on their schedule in Week 16 because Cincy smacked BMore in the back of the head in Week 17

Oh you mean when Dalton damn near took the L at home to Tyrod Taylor and the backups with the playoffs on the line? Cheesy The Ravens beat the Bengals like 40-10 with the 1st string in earlier that year. They were basically a 11-5 team that gave away a game to rest their starters, and it worked.

actually, compared to the rest of the league the 2012 Ravens' D didn't suck...complaining about them all the time was just your way of trying to get more cred for Flacco

The killa is, neither that or all of these Superb Owl posts is about Flacco...its about Perd trying to hand Manning undue credit and you trying to piggyback because U MAD at Flacco Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy When I think of great Superb Owl matchups, I think of Rams-Titans, Broncos-Packers, and a select few others. I don't think of Pats-Panthers and Ravens-49ers, though they ended up being great games. I DEFINITELY don't think of Pats-Eagles or this 2013 matchup. The Superb Owl for this year happened last week with Seahawks-49ers. In 2004, the Superb Owl was the AFC Championship.

But if the criteria is as Perd mentioned, with the best AFC/NFC teams from beginning to end meeting, Ravens-49ers fits the bill. You talk about 2013 like it validates how much the Ravens sucked, but don't mention that 2012 validated that the Pats shouldn't have been in that 2011 Superb Owl  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Yeah you keep dropping passes Darius Heyward Bey style, or Randy Moss on the Raiders style.

and did you really just say the Seattle Seahawks' defense sucked this year?

yeah U def MAD if that's what you are reading into this  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i'll give you that anyway, but guess what

"DO YOU SIR...Have to take the ABUSE, that the Broncos and Seahawks again, BUT GUESS WHAT DOE" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

tryin to get the '12 Ravens in the discussion for best SB matchup.  you're supporting my argument here.

see above, not even close

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:49:44 pm by BRockin25 » Logged

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2014, 10:51:29 am »

and as far as the '04 Eagles go...man, the Patriots went 14-2 in a deep conference, dropped 40+pts on the Steelers in the AFC title game ( in Pittsburgh, no less) and then only beat the Eagles by 3pts in the SB on neutral ground.  what does that tell you?

It tells me that you are a Terrell Owens nut-rider, because the 2003 Panthers were a better team that emerged from a better conference and played New England much tighter in the Super Bowl. "Don't use the 2004 Eagles as a shield for what you are trying to do Dennis" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2014, 11:57:49 am »

They were basically a 11-5 team that gave away a game to rest their starters, and it worked.

oh so that was their story huh?..." a 11-5 team that gave rest to their starters "?  that, to me, looks more like an explanation of 1 game ( the very last game). 

so now, if you will, explain the previous 3-game losing streak...starting with a home loss to the Charlie Batch-led Steelers ( HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA), followed by the loss to the bummy/upstart Redskins, and lastly that asswhoopin that Denver brought forth on BMore's homefield in week 15...because the Ravens' starters played in those games.  Charlie Batch FTW, bro.  U MAD

The killa is, neither that or all of these Superb Owl posts is about Flacco...its about Amar trying to hand Manning undue credit and you trying to piggyback because U MAD at Flacco Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy When I think of great Superb Owl matchups, I think of Rams-Titans, Broncos-Packers, and a select few others. I don't think of Pats-Panthers and Ravens-49ers, though they ended up being great games.

well, then why'd you say " i'm talking about the same thing " when Perd said he was talking about the 2 best teams playing?  that makes zero sense.  you're backpedaling is Sanders' quality, bro. lol

this isn't about Flacco and it's not about you tryin to keep Perd from giving Manning undue credit...those are just your cop outs.  this is about you being a Ravens' homer and not knowing what a great SB matchup looks like.  that's it.  just keep it real.

I DEFINITELY don't think of Pats-Eagles or this 2013 matchup. The Superb Owl for this year happened last week with Seahawks-49ers. In 2004, the Superb Owl was the AFC Championship.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  arguably the best offensive team of all-time is matching up with arguably the best defensive team of all-time and " this isn't the SB "...the genius of BRockin25, ladies and gents.

again, pay attention...New England BLASTED the Steelers in Pittsburgh in that 2004 AFC title game yet barely eeked out a 3pt win vs the Eagles in the SB.  this documented stuff. 

furthermore, the week before the massacre in Pitt, the Steelers JUST BARELY eeked out the W against the Jets in a 3pt/overtime win behind a rookie Rothlisberger who threw 2INTs.  case closed.  a rookie QB against Belicheat in the AFC title game?  41-27 loss @ home.  thanks for playing.

But if the criteria is as Amar mentioned, with the best AFC/NFC teams from beginning to end meeting, Ravens-49ers does not fits the bill.

fixed.

You talk about 2013 like it validates how much the Ravens sucked

how could it validate what was already a known fact?  it was just fun to watch it unfold.  you yourself, the Ravens'/Flacco fan, both complained about the '12 Ravens' defense AND called their QB a bum ( which we all know to be true, that Flacco is a bum).  U MAD, bro?

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2014, 12:07:14 pm »
+3

When I think of great Superb Owl matchups, I think of Rams-Titans, Broncos-Packers, and a select few others. I don't think of Pats-Panthers and Ravens-49ers

But if the criteria is as Amar mentioned, with the best AFC/NFC teams from beginning to end meeting, Ravens-49ers fits the bill.

You big dummy

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2014, 12:17:58 pm »

It tells me that you are a Terrell Owens nut-rider, because the 2003 Panthers were a better team that emerged from a better conference and played New England much tighter in the Super Bowl. "Don't use the 2004 Eagles as a shield for what you are trying to do Dennis" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

the Eagles made it to the NFC title game how many years behind Jim Johnson's defense?...yet somehow after adding a HOF wide out, and upgrading from Duce Staley to pro-bowl caliber Brian Westbrook, they were wack?  i think you probably lived in Philly a little too long...you're now thinking like those idiot Philly fans that think everything sucks. lol  i suppose Andy Reid's not a good coach too, right?  

so not only did Philly have their best offense of all the years that they went to the NFC title game, but they also had a perennial top ranked D + Jim Johnson/Andy Reid on the sidelines.  the argument about the NFC being asss that year is stupid because Philly's defense was one of the very best in the NFL every year...not just 2004.  that was just the most complete version of all the Eagle teams regardless of their competition and that's before you consider them playing eye to eye with New England with a choking QB and an all-pro wide out that wasn't at his best.  TO had several catches in that SB whereas if he were even close to 100% he would've broken them for TDs.  again, documented stuff.

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2014, 12:29:55 pm »

"If TO would have made catches" lol dude choked his whole career even in SF. You're done here regal...but ONE DAY...one day... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2014, 12:51:24 pm »

"If TO would have made catches" lol dude choked his whole career even in SF. You're done here regal...but ONE DAY...one day... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

in before Brock picks 1 line out of my post and trys to troll it...essentially waving the white flag Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

this^ " in before " prediction should still count...called it last night lol

oh, btw...for those of your keeping score...bummy Kirk Cousins FTW FTW FTW in Week 14 against the 2012 Ravens HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...just 1 week after Charlie Batch represented in BMore HAHAHAHAHAHA X 2 

Fair enough.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Jump to: