Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Thug Sherman  (Read 11833 times)
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2014, 01:45:20 pm »

No white flag over here brah. Look at your last few posts. What am I supposed to do with those? I said you would channel Dennis Rodman in your posts and you did, then you come back with "O WOW Charlie Batch, TO should have won the Superb Owl" smh. You jumped out there because you thought I was gassing up Flacco, now you have nowhere else to go with these posts. If you bring a new point to the table I'll come back to fry you again but until then continue to hope for ONE DAY when you get something going in these NFL topics

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2014, 01:56:48 pm »

well, then why'd you say " i'm talking about the same thing " when Perd said he was talking about the 2 best teams playing?  that makes zero sense.  you're backpedaling is Sanders' quality, bro. lol

this isn't about Flacco and it's not about you tryin to keep Perd from giving Manning undue credit...those are just your cop outs.  this is about you being a Ravens' homer and not knowing what a great SB matchup looks like.  that's it.  just keep it real.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  arguably the best offensive team of all-time is matching up with arguably the best defensive team of all-time and " this isn't the SB "

Nah man, if you can't read, that isn't my fault. Perd didn't say great matchups in general, you put that in there to try to troll Flacco and call me a homer and are straight getting btfo as a result Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy

As far as the other part, how weak is that? If you want to argue that these Broncos are the greatest O ever after you repeatedly dumped on the AFC this year, and these Seahawks are better than every Steelers defense ever, go for it my man Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2014, 03:48:35 pm »

Look at your last few posts. What am I supposed to do with those?

wonderful admission of you not being able to refute anything that i posted. LOL  it only took you how to long to realize that you were talkin B.S.?  did you realize it after you backpedaled away from " that's what i'm talking about " when talking about the Pats/Panthers and Ravens/9ers being among the best matchups?  or was it just now when Fred Sanford called you a big dummy for talking in circles in the same post?

you're supposed to do exactly what i predicted earlier in the thread...

you know, for somebody who consistently complained about Ravens' caliber of defense in 2012 + knows how much of a bum Flacco is + knows the Ravens were lucky to even make the playoffs in 2012...did you really think ni99as would buy you putting them in the elite company when it comes to SB matchups?  let's hope not.  let's hope you troll from here on out in this one because that's about all that can be done from your angle.  we're now to that same point where you figured out " damn, OK there has more than 1 defensive player to leave the Ravens and continue to play well...fuuck, imma just fake it and hope he drops it. " LOL

you know you're tired when a dude can predict your every move.  the old banana in the tailpipe is old and unsuccessful, Brock...it's time you add to your bag of tricks. lol  work it out, B

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2014, 04:14:50 pm »

wait, i thought you couldn't respond to anything i wrote in the last few posts?  i knew that was a lie...you always carefully select what you wanna respond to.  so what's the following?...

Nah man, if you can't read, that isn't my fault. Perd didn't say great matchups in general, you put that in there to try to troll Flacco and call me a homer and are straight getting btfo as a result Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy

i'll tell you what it is...it's you waving the white flag so high that Bruce Wayne could see it from Gotham. LOL  Perd told you he was talking about the best two teams playing and that's all i've been talking about.  nice try, but FAIL.

btw, your Flacco cop out is weak too...you named 3 or so matchups that weren't among the best in terms of season-long best teams locking horns, but you only went quote searching in the case of the Ravens because U got MAD that i called the Ravens out for what they were.  you FAILed on the quote and exposed your homerism to boot...i dismissed all the other matchups that you brought accordingly, save for the Rams/Titans.  that's the only one that stood.  wrap it up.

As far as the other part, how weak is that? If you want to argue that these Broncos are the greatest O ever after you repeatedly dumped on the AFC this year, and these Seahawks are better than every Steelers defense ever, go for it my man Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

actually, i said by the stats the Broncos are arguably the greatest offense ever...which is true, so whatchu gon do? lol  and being that you can hardly be physical these days, sure, the Seahawks' D is impressive in a historical sense.

now, you on the other hand...the guy who said the Seahawks suck...if you wanna argue that go for it my man.  it wouldn't prove anything that i haven't over the last few pages...which is you literally don't know you're talkin about.  i mean literally because you just contradicted yourself last page and Fred G. Sanford came back from the dead to call you a dummy. lol

Fair enough.
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2014, 09:02:52 am »

Hoopshype: where the 04 Eagles help illustrate why Sherman is not a thug.

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2014, 07:40:46 pm »

O what a Superb Owl matchup  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2014, 07:45:52 pm »

O what a greatest offense ever  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2014, 09:46:45 pm »

The Superb Owl for this year happened last week with Seahawks-49ers.

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2014, 01:06:57 am »

O what a greatest offense ever  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

actually, i said by the stats the Broncos are arguably the greatest offense ever...which is true, so whatchu gon do? lol
but guess what...they only had the greatest offense in league history statistically

so whatchu gon do?   Grin Grin

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2014, 01:10:03 am »

and being that you can hardly be physical these days, sure, the Seahawks' D is impressive in a historical sense.

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2014, 01:12:31 am »

Super Bowl: Ravens over Giants

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2014, 02:04:05 am »

**regal collects yearly Superb Owl L**
**does not pass GO**
**does not collect $200**

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2014, 02:29:58 am »

**regal collects yearly Superb Owl L**

Fair enough.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2014, 10:04:36 am »

so whatchu gon do?   Grin Grin

BUT GUESS WHAT DOE  Cheesy the Superb Owl matchup will go down in history as worse than Ravens-49ers and even 2000 Ravens-Giants Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Even worse, these Broncos will go down in history as worse than some Ravens teams that didn't even make the Superb Owl. They'll be remembered as a team with historic AFC stats that reflected how garbage the AFC and the NFL as a whole was at the Superb Owl.

**regal posts "but the Ravens lost to Charlie Batch once"**
**posts Ravens-Giants pipedream troll prediction**
**Eli won't be back**
**Flacco gets ready to win more Superb Owls doe**
**uoeono it**

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2014, 10:36:11 am »

BUT GUESS WHAT DOE  Cheesy the Superb Owl matchup will go down in history as worse than Ravens-49ers and even 2000 Ravens-Giants Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Even worse, these Broncos will go down in history as worse than some Ravens teams that didn't even make the Superb Owl. They'll be remembered as a team with historic AFC stats that reflected how garbage the AFC and the NFL as a whole was at the Superb Owl.

**regal posts "but the Ravens lost to Charlie Batch once"**
**posts Ravens-Giants pipedream troll prediction**
**Eli won't be back**
**Flacco gets ready to win more Superb Owls doe**
**uoeono it**

tl;dr, so soddy

Cheesy
 Cheesy
 Cheesy

Fair enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Jump to: