Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Caaarmelo Aaaanthony ?
Yes ! - 10 (62.5%)
Hell Nawl ! - 6 (37.5%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you want Melo ?  (Read 16244 times)
Da_Madhouse
Journeyman

"*** your couch..."

Respect: +31

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2014, 01:09:42 am »
+1

He wants to be a Bull or Rocket, decisions, decisions.

I have the highest respect for Phil Jackson as a player whisperer. So that is a hurdle for Bulls fans as far as Anthony goes. Also, Houston has bigger names to team up with but, I can not see LaLa chillin at the rodeo. If he opts out Bulls should go at him like they did with Lebron, and if he signs more power to him, and if not "It will be fun beating you" That said, I think it would be a bold statement if Anthony turned down Max money from Houston and his 20something million with the Knicks to sign with Chicago because he wants to win title.

Bulls to Lebron move was classic ..

In the end I see him in NY for his last hooray season. Giving Jackson one year to work a miracle revamp of the snickerbockers.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 01:14:18 am by Da_Madhouse » Logged
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2014, 11:35:21 pm »

Yeah that is a big hurdle but who knows what Melo is actually thinking.
Da_Madhouse
Journeyman

"*** your couch..."

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2014, 04:02:02 am »

Yeah that is a big hurdle but who knows what Melo is actually thinking.

Melo has to be the man. I feel he is the man as soon as he steps on the floor in a Bulls uniform, with or without Derrick Rose. However, maybe he feels he would be riding their coat tails. And being that the whole city (New York) is excited to have Phil Jackson captaining the ship might be just enough to keep him around for that last year of his deal.
Not sure what was said between him and Noah but hopefully Joakim asked him the Help them win a title rather than asking him to join the Bulls squad. Bulls are still a top location if he decides to leave New York, at this point however, I see him in New York for one more season, then depending of how much Jackson has improved the squad the future is uncertain.
The summer after next maybe the next big decision year and rumors of Lebron wanting to play for Jackson are in the wind. So look for the Bulls to keep money available and not resigning Jimmy Butler to a new deal maybe the move, If Chicago drafts a defensive wing like Butler it maybe the sign of Jimmy Buckets final days as a Bull. As far as the rumors of Lebron interest in the Knicks, that's complete horse hockey, just Lebron trying to make sure his main competition (Melo) stays on a shitty team. It all comes down to price on Butler's end. If the Bulls can keep him at a lower salary bracket than he could stay, but if he seeks money like Taj got, than I see him gone. He may become a chip added to a draft selection to move up. Jimmy's limited offensive game is concerning and could prove enough to get the Bulls to start being proactive in trade discussions.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:05:26 am by Da_Madhouse » Logged
playerup
Undrafted

Respect: +1

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2014, 05:04:03 pm »
+1

All comes down to the price. If he's willing to take a major discount, then we should be honored to have him join this team.

http://www.playerup.com
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:39:05 pm by playerup » Logged
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2014, 03:44:55 am »

It comes down to how bad does he want team success.
BullsNoah
Undrafted

Respect: +23

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2014, 07:28:14 am »
+1

I'd want him on the condition that we wouldn't lose Noah.
Da_Madhouse
Journeyman

"*** your couch..."

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2014, 08:12:29 am »

If they get Melo it will be as a free agent. Don't see them trading for him, and dont see Phil trading him away. Either he walks or he walks the line for Jackson.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2014, 01:39:56 am »
+1

Yeah, we can't let him go anywhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Jump to: