Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Personal Apology Thread  (Read 928 times)
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« on: January 27, 2014, 09:16:03 pm »

Id like to issue a formal apology for the following actions committed by myself...

- Saving Hoss by being up front (when he didn't say he was looking for an expiring. Salmons is better and cheaper than Beidrins and any player he'd draft w those late firsts (guaranteed contracts)

And a special apology to Nepetia McFarta for knocking up both your mother and sister and leaving tiny buddy Hollys all over both their pretty little faces.

No rejection there bro

Nepetias hatred came from nowhere and he needs to either get out more or buy himself a flesh light to blow off steam
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:54:28 pm by buddy holly » Logged

JD3
a.k.a. joshdetroit3
Star

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 11:52:55 pm »

I'd like to apolagise to Mo, on behalf of everbody, who doesnt update their rosters, rotation, coach profile's, sim control.

MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 12:43:11 am »

I'd like to apolagise (Really JD3? Cheesy ) to everyone on behalf of Ross.

That's all. Smiley

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
JD3
a.k.a. joshdetroit3
Star

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 12:44:45 am »

Really Really...

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 02:24:00 pm »

I'd like to apolagise  to everyone on behalf of Ross.

I'd like to apologize to everyone on behalf of Metta.

BOOM, take that!!!!! Get a taste of your own medicine son!! How does it feel to be embarrassed like that??!?  I just took you to school, u need some aloe for that burn, how does my foot taste in your mouth? 

Cheesy Cheesy Wink
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 09:25:45 pm »

I'd like to apologize to everyone on behalf of Metta.

BOOM, take that!!!!! Get a taste of your own medicine son!! How does it feel to be embarrassed like that??!?  I just took you to school, u need some aloe for that burn, how does my foot taste in your mouth? 

Cheesy Cheesy Wink

Apology accepted. Wink

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: