Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just An Update....Stats/Rotations(read me)  (Read 1262 times)
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« on: January 27, 2014, 10:21:18 pm »

http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?topic=85626.0

^Updated the rules for requests on stats, please read the first page. If you aren't gonna read the rules and continue to ignore and post requests in a matter I asked not too, I simply won't give you your stats. And again, please request all stats in this thread. No PM's, No requests in other threads...just this one. I can keep up with everything this way by simply replying and quoting to your post.

YOUR ROTATIONS.....

WTF is going on here....?

UPDATE YOUR ROTATION AFTER EVERY TRADE.

http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?topic=84506.0

^you see how rotations are done in that 1st post? Please make your rotations like that.

None of this crap ( Shawn Kemp's Kids Wink ) :
Brandon Roy (35)/Jason Kidd (13)
Vince Carter (42)/Raja Bella (3)/Jesus Christ (3)

Please. Simply do it as told in that 1st post. ALSO PLEASE DELETE YOUR OLD ROTATION POSTS WHEN POSTING A NEW ONE....
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:32:09 pm by MoGrady » Logged

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 10:28:00 pm »

ALL HAIL BASED MO

LET'S GO HEAT.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 10:50:27 pm »

I'm not changing it until we get an active GM (or interim) for the Cavs.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 10:54:15 pm »

I'm not changing it until we get an active GM (or interim) for the Cavs.

Might have to start giving eastern conference gm's two teams in same conference.

Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 10:56:34 pm »

Might have to start giving eastern conference gm's two teams in same conference.

I'll gladly take the Cavs. No team GM'd by me will be bullied by some cocksucking faggot owner like Dan Gilbert.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 12:41:30 am »

I'll gladly take the Cavs. No team GM'd by me will be bullied by some cocksucking faggot owner like Dan Gilbert.

I am inches away from Kyrie Irving. Just let me get him and then we can kick Cleveland to the curb.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 06:40:40 am »

I've got a question about rosters:

Can I list my backups by like (SF/SG) if I want them to play mins at both positions, and does that do me any good?
JD3
a.k.a. joshdetroit3
Star

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 07:00:37 am »

Can I list my backups by like (SF/SG) if I want them to play mins at both positions, and does that do me any good?
You cant list a player at 2 postitions.
The game has pre dertermined the players best postion.
So if they are a backup 2, they will play 2

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 09:40:18 am »

You cant list a player at 2 postitions.
The game has pre dertermined the players best postion.
So if they are a backup 2, they will play 2

but what if, for instance, i have (which i do have) Wes Matthews getting 34 mins at SG.  Then, I have no other SG on my bench, but have Corey designated as a SG/SF and getting the remaining 14 SG mins?

Will Brewer get them, or will the game arbitrarily give someone else the mins or force Wes to play at 48?
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 02:05:52 pm »

This doesn't do anything. 2k rotations work by you simply putting your starters in and listing your bench 6-12 and having their allocated minutes along with it. That''s it.

That's why I'm telling SKK not to do his rotation the way he is, it does nothing.

Having...
SG: Wes Mathews (34)/Corey Brewer (14)
SF: James Johnson (42)/Corey Brewer (6) doesn't do anything. I simply just combine the minutes you have Brewer playin and that''s it.

Also, my rotation for toronto is really just me giving minutes to my best players, not by position. I've learned 2k sims best like that and my team is hovering around .500. The people getting minutes on my team are all 76/77 OVR, and I just gave 9-10 guys 20-25 minutes or so, regardless of their position and my team is doing just fine.

So to answer your question, listing your rotation/back-ups that way does nothing for 2k. At all.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:09:32 pm by MoGrady » Logged

Ross983
All-Star

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 07:27:35 pm »

Thats weird and another reason video games are stupid, but thanks for the explanation and advice Mo, I appreciate it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: