Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Phoenix Suns  (Read 11624 times)
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« on: January 28, 2014, 07:49:14 am »
+1

I love this team.  They are the best story of the 2013-14 season.  They are surprising everyone with their play.  Dragic is an all star point guard, and I hope Bledsoe can return in time for the playoffs.  Jeff Hornacek is also doing an exceptional job coaching this team.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 08:50:16 am »
+1

Hornacek is the *** boss. The Bledsoe injury was unfortunate.

Crazy how they turned Dudley and Scola to Bledsoe, Plumlee, and Green. By far the biggest winners of the off-season no doubt.

LET'S GO HEAT.
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 03:27:59 pm »

Just think...looking at the mock drafts for the 2014 draft the Suns team could look like:

PG: Bledsoe/Ennis
SG: Dragic/Green/Lavine
SF: Tucker/Morris/Selden
PF: Frye/Morris/Robinson
C: Plumlee/Len

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 04:42:19 am »

Just think...looking at the mock drafts for the 2014 draft the Suns team could look like:

PG: Bledsoe/Ennis
SG: Dragic/Green/Lavine
SF: Tucker/Morris/Selden
PF: Frye/Morris/Robinson
C: Plumlee/Len

They have 3 potential first round picks but I think they only get two this draft.

Also Hornacek for COY no doubt.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 05:04:28 am »

They have 3 potential first round picks but I think they only get two this draft.

Also Hornacek for COY no doubt.

They have 4, theirs, Pacers(Scola deal), Wizards(Okafur deal), and Wolves(Wesley Johnson deal, I think?).

Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 05:52:51 am »

Pau for Okafor+?

LET'S GO HEAT.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 03:26:58 am »

They have 4, theirs, Pacers(Scola deal), Wizards(Okafur deal), and Wolves(Wesley Johnson deal, I think?).

You are right but I am not sure they will get Minnesota's this year but the others look like sure bets.
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 02:37:23 am »
+1

You are right but I am not sure they will get Minnesota's this year but the others look like sure bets.

Ehh...I see the Wolves pick being just out of protection.

Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 02:46:58 am »

Ehh...I see the Wolves pick being just out of protection.

It would be nice for sure!
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 02:50:52 am »

It would be nice for sure!

Is it top 12 or 14 protected?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: