Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The warriors picked very good  (Read 1908 times)
bags26
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: June 30, 2007, 04:43:41 pm »

Belinelli fits right into the warriors offense can run and shoot very well and has some hops.

I love them picking up branden wright he is gonna be an all-star and is an athletic freak. i love him

the lasme kid had a hell of a career @ umass i think he needs to get a chance to play. he had 4 triple doubles as a senior.

They will have a great summer league team and will prob go undeafted will monta ellis be in it

Warrors will need to pick up a freeagent 2 gaurd tho but they will be in the playoffs
tong
MVP

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 06:14:27 pm »

why in the world would we need ANOTHER 2 GUARD?!?1?1?!?

sjboy
Star

Respect: +4

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 08:58:24 am »

Why wouldnt you?  JR is gone, Ellis is still growing, and Belini (sp?) hasSF range.  If anything you could get trade bait.  Who else would you have taken?  Aaron Aflalo?  lol
dagame2260
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 10:24:26 pm »

Good job stealing Wright from the Bobcats and lowering your salary cap at the same time.  You guys are definitely moving in the right direction and it finally looks like Mullin knows what he's doing.
Big Aristotle
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 03:40:13 pm »

Quote from: "dagame2260"
Good job stealing Wright from the Bobcats and lowering your salary cap at the same time.  You guys are definitely moving in the right direction and it finally looks like Mullin knows what he's doing.

They didn't "steal" anything from us. We didn't need yet another rookie prospect because we still have the rest of ours to develop. Veterans is what we need and we essentially drafted him for Chris Mullin.

“Wins overtake highlights. I’m about winning games, not making highlights.” - Lebron James
turk
Star

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 07:49:49 pm »

Quote from: "sjboy"
Why wouldnt you?  JR is gone, Ellis is still growing, and Belini (sp?) hasSF range.  If anything you could get trade bait.  Who else would you have taken?  Aaron Aflalo?  lol

You forgot about Kelenna Azebuike. Between those 3, we absolutely don't need any more 2's (you can add Pietrus as well). If we need another 2 as you say, we can just resign Pietrus. I don't see us picking up anyone who is better than those 3.

--turk--
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: