Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The Cavs suck  (Read 34032 times)
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

Respect: +917

« on: February 03, 2014, 12:09:06 am »

you picked dion waiters ahead of Lillard, Marshall, Drummond, Barnes and Henson

you picked anthony bennett ahead of Oladipo, Carter-Williams, Burke and Hardaway Jr.

you even picked kyrie "overrated" irving over isiah thomas, reggie jackson and kenneth faried

you fucking suck and it's your own fault
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:13:03 am by Nepeta Cataria » Logged
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 01:33:33 am »
+1

you picked dion waiters ahead of Lillard, Marshall, Drummond, Barnes and Henson

you picked anthony bennett ahead of Oladipo, Carter-Williams, Burke and Hardaway Jr.

you even picked kyrie "overrated" irving over isiah thomas, reggie jackson and kenneth faried

you fucking suck and it's your own fault

I bolded everyone who wasn't worth picking on draft day.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 04:07:22 am »

LOL @ Marshall
madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 11:48:14 pm »
+1

I bolded everyone who wasn't worth picking on draft day.

Drummond was not worth drafting?

MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 03:08:33 am »

At the time of the draft he wasn't. Drummond had air balled a free throw and was so raw that he could've easily been Hasheem Thabeet. The Cavs would've had some balls to take Drummond back then.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 03:35:01 am »

I agree with you here, he played with some chucker guards at UCONN and never had a chance to show what he could do. I was one of the few Bobcats fans begging to draft him or trade back and draft him but to no avail.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

Respect: +817

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 07:43:33 am »

Here we go again with Kemba showing how dumb he was. There were 8 teams that passed on him because of his drive/desire to play the game.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 02:44:33 am »

Here we go again with Kemba showing how dumb he was. There were 8 teams that passed on him because of his drive/desire to play the game.

His drive was questioned because he played with Boatright and Napier, I don't even know why he went to UCONN. It was not a good fit with the personnel they had.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 12:59:01 pm »

His drive was questioned because he played with Boatright and Napier, I don't even know why he went to UCONN. It was not a good fit with the personnel they had.

Nope. Completely wrong. That doesn't even make sense.

Eric Bledsoe, Josh Harrellson, Deandre Liggins, Darius Miles, Patrick Peterson, John Wall and Demarcus Cousins all played with each other and none of their drives/desire to play were questioned.

Anthony Davis, Terrence Jones, Michael Kidd Gilcrest, Doron Lamp and Marquis Teague all played together and their drives/desire to play were never questioned.

Lance Thomas, Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, Jon Scheyer, Miles Plumlee and Ryan Kelly all played together and their drives/desire to play were never questioned. I could go on and on on examples that make your point completely idiotic.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:09:52 pm by Shawn Kemps Kids » Logged
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 02:56:34 am »

Nope. Completely wrong. That doesn't even make sense.

Eric Bledsoe, Josh Harrellson, Deandre Liggins, Darius Miles, Patrick Peterson, John Wall and Demarcus Cousins all played with each other and none of their drives/desire to play were questioned.

Anthony Davis, Terrence Jones, Michael Kidd Gilcrest, Doron Lamp and Marquis Teague all played together and their drives/desire to play were never questioned.

Lance Thomas, Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, Jon Scheyer, Miles Plumlee and Ryan Kelly all played together and their drives/desire to play were never questioned. I could go on and on on examples that make your point completely idiotic.

Not a single one of those players were a chucker in college, I think Drummond's number so far speak for themselves.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 06:51:17 am »

Not a single one of those players were a chucker in college, I think Drummond's number so far speak for themselves.

Uh...he averaged 3 shots less his rookie year than his lone year at UConn and 0.9 shots more this year than his lone year at UConn. And that's only talking about his shooting (since you keep talking about chuckers). I'm not even sure what the hell any of that has to do with his drive though. But what about every other aspect of the game in which he seemed to slack on?

Also, Boatright averaged less shots per game than Drummond did. And Napier averaged 1.7 more shots. Wanna keep saying more dumb shit that isn't true?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 06:53:18 am by Shawn Kemps Kids » Logged
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 03:46:12 am »

Uh...he averaged 3 shots less his rookie year than his lone year at UConn and 0.9 shots more this year than his lone year at UConn. And that's only talking about his shooting (since you keep talking about chuckers). I'm not even sure what the hell any of that has to do with his drive though. But what about every other aspect of the game in which he seemed to slack on?

Also, Boatright averaged less shots per game than Drummond did. And Napier averaged 1.7 more shots. Wanna keep saying more dumb shit that isn't true?

Jeremy Lamb averaged 5 more attempts per game and Napier had 58 more (For the season) in '11/12. Boatwright was right there basically even with Drummond in attempts who should have been the vocal point of the offense mind you.

For the bold when you play with guys who don't even want the ground to touch the ball it is easy to get complacent. There are people out there who would argue well get the rebound then but after so many trips down the floor of guys being selfish I can't blame someone for saying well why bother.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 05:34:12 am »

Jeremy Lamb averaged 5 more attempts per game and Napier had 58 more (For the season) in '11/12. Boatwright was right there basically even with Drummond in attempts who should have been the vocal point of the offense mind you.

For the bold when you play with guys who don't even want the ground to touch the ball it is easy to get complacent. There are people out there who would argue well get the rebound then but after so many trips down the floor of guys being selfish I can't blame someone for saying well why bother.

Oh so now you wanna add more dumb shit to your argument because the original shit you said isn't sticking?

Yes, I already said he averaged about 1.7 more per game. Congrats on repeating exactly what I said. Same thing with Boatright. You literally just repeated exactly what I said. And if they were so selfish, why did they average 5.8 (Napier) and 4 (Boatright) assists per game? Oh and fyi, those "chuckers" all had significantly better TS% than Drummond too. Lamb - .589 ; Boatright - .522 ; Napier - .525 ; Drummond - .509.

And why should he have been the vocal point of the offense? He slacked off constantly and looked uninterested half the time. Christ, no wonder everyone thinks you're a retard when it comes to basketball. Thank God you're not a coach. "Well, I've got probably the absolute best guard rotation in all of college basketball. Let me just run the offense through a freshman who doesn't seem all too interested to play."

To the bold, so what you're saying is everyone had every right to question his drive/desire to play? You don't think with Terrance Jones, MKG, Doron Lamb, Darius Miller and Marquis Teague all averaging 9.3, 8.2, 9.2, 7.6 and 8.8 shots per game Anthony Davis shouldn't have ever bothered trying at all. After all, All of those players had similar number of shots as Boatright and Napier.

I'll ask again, what about every other aspect of the game in which he seemed to lack interest in doing as well?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:45:55 am by Shawn Kemps Kids » Logged
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2014, 04:37:27 am »

Best guard rotation in the country LOL and you have the nerve to call someone else a retard. Davis and Drummond are totally different players. I would have taken Drummond #2 out of college and if I could redraft now would take him nowhere lower than 3rd.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2014, 02:12:40 pm »

Best guard rotation in the country LOL and you have the nerve to call someone else a retard. Davis and Drummond are totally different players. I would have taken Drummond #2 out of college and if I could redraft now would take him nowhere lower than 3rd.

Shabazz Napier, Ryan Boatright and Jeremy Lamb.

Who was better? Kentucky? No. Duke? LOL. No. Louisville? No. Michigan State? No. Missouri? No. North Carolina? No. Kansas? Maybe. Michigan? No. Ohio State? No. Syracuse? Yeah.

So yeah, you're a fucking retard. And yeah no shit Drummond and Davis are two different players. What the hell does that have to do with Drummond's desire to play? And that's awesome. I'm everyone would take him 2nd or 3rd if they did a redraft now. How stupid can you be?

But way to completely bitch out of the argument like you always do because your IQ of 17 doesn't allow you to make any real assessment whatsoever.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Jump to: