Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: FYI to moderators  (Read 9235 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2014, 12:14:37 am »

Which thread are we talking about here? Or is it numerous?
I've only locked one thread and move it, so far. It's the only thread I've seen that needed it.

Duck is right, we can't just lock thread, we have to actually moderate them, not just kill things off. The crap is still there otherwise ... but we're learning, it's only been a few days.

I said I'd take this seriously (within reason anyway) and I am, so if anyone has any suggestions or anyhing then by all means let us know ... again, within reason, douchenozzles.

I've also only locked one thread, it was a Cleveland one where SKK was just tearing into Kemba and it was pointless. Cheesy But I get what you're saying.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2014, 01:16:00 am »

I think it's pretty funny that anmar does absoluely nothing to this site for years, yet comes back and randomly decides to make these two idiots global moderators. I've got no issue with Stinkinbishop, in fact I respect him, but the other two suck big time. Way to run a website, anmar.

Soon....
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2014, 06:52:12 am »

congrats to stinkinbishop, he's a consistant guy in terms of fairness, and shares his opinion very respectfully (i should try to be more like him  Cheesy )

Red_Dragon, congrats bredrin, but don't get carried away with modding without a purpose   Cheesy

Metta, not sure how he got the job but he has put in no work to have gotten it. he is a poster that if he doesn't post, i doubt anyone even notices

duck, shut the *** up and step away from the computer for a while. go outside for a walk and get some coffee - its not that serious

SIP madawg
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2014, 08:55:08 am »

I think it's pretty funny that anmar does absoluely nothing to this site for years, yet comes back and randomly decides to make these two idiots global moderators. I've got no issue with Stinkinbishop, in fact I respect him, but the other two suck big time. Way to run a website, anmar.

Sounds like you're suffering from a case of you Jelly, you can exit right on the left.

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 09:37:47 am »

We've been mods for a few days, give it time.

My main mod job here is to add the letter U to words like color. Anything else is just gravy.

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2014, 12:09:06 pm »

My main mod job here is to add the letter U to words like color. Anything else is just gravy.

I would like to formally request a word filter set up to translate whatever garbage it is that most people here write into the Queen's english.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 12:53:14 pm »

Do you want to know how I know you two are gay? You add the letter "u" to color and other words that don't need it.

RIP Madawg
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 03:38:15 pm »

I would like to formally request a word filter set up to translate whatever garbage it is that most people here write into the Queen's english.

God, I wish I had the power to do that.

Do you want to know how I know you two are gay? You add the letter "u" to color and other words that don't need it.

Quiet you!

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2014, 04:11:58 pm »

Nobody actually likes you.

Soon....
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2014, 10:07:31 pm »

Damn.

RIP Madawg
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2014, 11:16:22 pm »

I like Dice...

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 04:13:39 pm »

I like Dice...

+1

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2014, 09:19:10 pm »

+1
dcenate05050
Starter

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2014, 01:45:48 am »

All the new mods here really suck right now. Could use some new mods.
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2014, 03:19:00 am »

All the new mods here really suck right now. Could use some new mods.

I've never had PM from you, so how am I supposed to know if you have an issue? Frankly, in the two weeks I've done this I think I've done a semi-decent job.

But thanks for the constructive feedback all the same. I will look at the issues you raised in your post and work towards them accordingly. You bring up some great points in it which certainly need addressing. This is the kind of constructive feedback we need here to make it better. Great contribution to the forum, thanks.
All the best.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: