Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: FYI to moderators  (Read 9237 times)
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2014, 03:20:09 am »

I would really appreciate if some posters would take the time to understand the difference between a mod and an admin, too.

timmio1990
Star

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2014, 03:24:53 am »

you're all ***.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2014, 10:20:48 am »

I would really appreciate if some posters would take the time to understand the difference between a mod and an admin, too.

hahaha that's always made me laugh. Even back when I was just the mod of the Raptors forum I would get PM's asking me to ban certain posters. Only anmar can take the ban hammer for a walk, folks.

Soon....
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2014, 01:12:21 pm »

All the new mods here really suck right now. Could use some new mods.

Half of the stuff going on is completely out of our power, and HH is just getting ridiculous haha...cut us some slack.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2014, 01:24:17 pm »

Yeah, I do not see anything to complain about.  I remember someone posted nudity, but it was deleted rather quick.  The mods have done a pretty darn good job, especially that Stinkinbishop bloke.

The only problem I see was the person(s) trolling the draft thread.  Even if ross and I made a mistake, that did not warrant the -1s (however someone does that) to the point where our posts disappear.  Even the post where I apologized for any mistake I made was -5'd and disappeared.

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2014, 01:49:12 pm »

I don't think that most of the people who complain about the lack of moderation could handle having actual moderation.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2014, 02:08:25 pm »

Duck, it'd be nice if you laid off some of the newer people (Bucks fans especially), and SKK and JD3 could leave the Bucks forum alone if all their intentions are just to make all of the bucks fans look like morons. Cheesy Go troll the Raptor board or the Lakers board...both of those teams are pretty shitty as well.. Tongue

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
timmio1990
Star

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2014, 02:23:45 pm »

JD3 and occasionally SKK are the only ones I have seen "troll" or just generally say *** to get a reaction, half the time there is literally no point to the comment other than to get a reaction.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2014, 02:38:08 pm »

Man, how sad and hypocritical are these bucks fans.  They complain that we are trolling, but now dcenate is completely spamming the board.  

How pitiful.

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2014, 02:46:15 pm »

Duck, it'd be nice if you laid off some of the newer people (Bucks fans especially), and SKK and JD3 could leave the Bucks forum alone if all their intentions are just to make all of the bucks fans look like morons. Cheesy Go troll the Raptor board or the Lakers board...both of those teams are pretty shitty as well.. Tongue

I was just talking basketball.  Disagreement =/= trolling

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2014, 02:47:42 pm »

Yeah and you already claimed you were gonna come over to our board and troll.. Hah. ill do it too. and ill have some others to help me spam this trash board up

It was a joke, you moron.

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2014, 02:49:15 pm »

If you leave our new board alone .. than I'll leave this one alone .. Simple as that.

Nobody actually cares.  Simple as that.

madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2014, 02:52:49 pm »

Got your advanced stats to prove that?  Cheesy

The fact that you continually laugh at advanced just goes to prove that you were never here for serious basketball discussion, just your usual Bucks circle jerk.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: