Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics Thread  (Read 11507 times)
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 12:27:15 pm »

USA literally getting blown the fuck out.

Soon....
Death2SmallBall
Star

Respect: +787

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 12:31:46 pm »

Well the Russians put on a show(opening ceremony) and we Americans love to be entertained.  Countries compete and medal in events and don't even have a winter season lol, will never see a single snowflake on native soil.    

Our most popular sport isn't even in the olympics, so overall...no we don't care.  Winter Olympics is just something to do, breh.

Candadians should be proud of their hockey tho..Hockey is probably the only sport worth bragging about, a real sport.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 05:51:26 pm »

Well the Russians put on a show(opening ceremony) and we Americans love to be entertained.  Countries compete and medal in events and don't even have a winter season lol, will never see a single snowflake on native soil.    

Our most popular sport isn't even in the olympics, so overall...no we don't care.  Winter Olympics is just something to do, breh.

Candadians should be proud of their hockey tho..Hockey is probably the only sport worth bragging about, a real sport.
Well I am sure the American athletes competing care a great deal. And snow falls in lots of
places in the US so not sure what their excuse would be for sucking.

Soon....
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 05:55:48 pm »

Not sure why you're talking, at least I can spell Sochi.

RIP Madawg
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 09:26:56 pm »

^lol you gotta resort to that?

Shaun White fails to medal....that's got to be disappointing for the Americans too

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 11:12:16 pm »

just gave canada their props for Hockey and now this?

how bout golds and medals historically friend?
funny you guys think you can compete on any level other than hockey and pancake syrup.
two gold snowboard medals still to one measly canadian bronze, buddy.
overall we still don't care about winter olympics, we just send our marginal athletes where ever to collect a couple medals, just something to do guy.
Not your buddy, guy!
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2014, 02:34:08 am »

It was disappointing about White, I am not downplaying that at all but you can't win them all.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2014, 11:00:57 am »

just gave canada their props for Hockey and now this?

how bout golds and medals historically friend?
funny you guys think you can compete on any level other than hockey and pancake syrup.
two gold snowboard medals still to one measly canadian bronze, buddy.
overall we still don't care about winter olympics, we just send our marginal athletes where ever to collect a couple medals, just something to do guy.
Not your buddy, guy!

lol u sound pretty mad for something u dont care about. and you're comparing snowboarding medals too, but you dont care about it at all, right?  Cheesy Cheesy if you really wanna talk medals, check the full standings and holla. otherwise go "not care" about something else, buddy guy. Oh and we don't need "props" for hockey, we know we run tings.

Soon....
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2014, 11:10:43 am »
+1

Don't worry Death, I come in peace.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2014, 11:22:13 am »

I've watched maybe one event, don't care.  Cheesy  I do care about you Canadians getting out of pocket though.  lol

Then all the info I posted is readily available, this is the internet. 

It's all good though, just know I'm going to talk hella shit if we come out of this thing with more Golds.  Y'all up two right now. 
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2014, 12:29:03 pm »
+3

haha that's the typical American arrogance in full swing. "I don't care about this, trust me, but I will brag if we do well at it!"

As a Canadian, I do care about these Olympics, which is why I'm talking about them. You're just yammering on about nothing.

Soon....
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2014, 12:49:15 pm »
+1

haha that's the typical American arrogance in full swing. "I don't care about this, trust me, but I will brag if we do well at it!"

As a Canadian, I do care about these Olympics, which is why I'm talking about them. You're just yammering on about nothing.
respect, because youre right.  I'd buy you a round breh lol
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2014, 12:51:22 pm »

USA is still going to take it, like usual.

RIP Madawg
The_Pleasure_Man
Star

The pinnacle of male evolution

Respect: +1249

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2014, 12:59:27 pm »
+1

we just send our marginal athletes where ever to collect a couple medals, just something to do guy.

You have a good point here, if only the US had sent the likes of Lebron James to the winter games I'm sure you'd be dominating the Nordic Combined right now.

It's all good though, just know I'm going to talk hella shit if we come out of this thing with more Golds.  Y'all up two right now.  

You'd talk shit because you'd beat a country with 1/10 of your population? Logically speaking, shouldn't you be towering over the Canadians and Norwegians (5 million people)?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:11:16 pm by The_Pleasure_Man » Logged
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2014, 01:07:15 pm »

respect, because youre right.  I'd buy you a round breh lol

Well, order up then. Olympics gives me an excuse to day drink.

Soon....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Jump to: