Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pistons' Future  (Read 2358 times)
sully
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 25, 2006, 12:27:12 am »

hey everybody, i'm new to the forums but not a new pistons fan. Right now i think they have a glaring need at center. In my opinion I believe that the stons should trade the expiring contract of dale davis and our (not orlandos) first round pick and maybe throw in maxiell to get marcus camby. I know the guy is injury prown, but he has heart and plays D in much the same way that Ben did i believe that you could fit him right in without changing the defensice schemes around, the best part about him is that he has offensive skills and will be paid about half as much as ben and denver has been said to be willing to take just about anything (presumably to get Nene some playing time and develop him) . This sounds like a perfect trade for us, anybody have any thoughts on the idea?
Cross
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 03:29:10 am »

He's waaaaaaaaaay to injury prone. He had good games and was even getting some mention about being an all-star but keep him away from Detroit.

Place to talk Pistons basketball and more!
sully
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 08:00:01 am »

if you can find a better alternative that is available then I am all ears, there were rumors that shawn marion was availiable but even if you gave up dyess, delfino, davis, and one of our first rounders next season i still don't think that would get the deal done, you would have give up rip for something like that, The but with camby is that with mohammad off the bench camby could play a lot less minutes and hopefully have a Dyess like resurrgence in Detroit (lets not forget hoe injury prown dyess was) and if he was healthy for the playoffs i would pencil them in for 7 games with the heat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: