Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WARRIORS ROCK  (Read 1253 times)
Sweetey
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 01, 2007, 11:21:11 pm »

I am a die-hard SPURS fan but would like to thank the Warriors for kicking the Mavs asses.  I despise Mark Cuban but beyond that -- I think the Warriors are AWESOME !    Very exciting to watch.  Now don't get any ideas about beating my SPURS next season but feel free to  wack the Mavwrecks any time !  (My son has season tickets to the Warriors so I do have a REAL reason to like them.)

kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 12:00:05 am »

Quote from: "Sweetey"
I am a die-hard SPURS fan but would like to thank the Warriors for kicking the Mavs asses.  I despise Mark Cuban but beyond that -- I think the Warriors are AWESOME !    Very exciting to watch.  Now don't get any ideas about beating my SPURS next season but feel free to  wack the Mavwrecks any time !  (My son has season tickets to the Warriors so I do have a REAL reason to like them.)

Lol. Just a LITTLE late, but thanks. I think I speak for all Warriors fans when I say mad love from the Bay.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
tong
MVP

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 12:12:15 am »

Quote from: "kafogahoga"

Lol. Just a LITTLE late, but thanks. I think I speak for all Warriors fans when I say mad love from the Bay.

its never too late Cheesy

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 12:33:38 am »

dude...i love that sig :lol:

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: