Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boogie  (Read 5608 times)
Da Runs
Journeyman

Respect: +49

« on: February 27, 2014, 08:46:51 pm »

Did he really deserve to be called for that foul? The tech? Ejected? Fined? Suspended? It's funny how a bad reputation is built so quickly..
madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 08:49:05 pm »
+3

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Wait until you have a video to post before you make dumb threads like this.

Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

Respect: +817

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 09:38:19 pm »
+6

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Wait until you have a video to post before you make dumb threads like this.

So because you're a lazy fuck and can't look something up, he can't make a thread asking other people who might have seen it?

For the OP: in real time, it didn't look like he deserved the foul. The tech, yes definitely. The ejection, yes as it was his 2nd technical.
Karupt04
Undrafted

Respect: +8

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 11:24:13 pm »

After watching that, it totally reminded me of this:

LeBron James Dunks on Kevin Garnett

KG didn't get called for a foul on this, so I thought it was a pretty weak call on Cousins.

But stuff like that happens and gotta suck it up and play through it. That was ridiculous how crazy Cousins got, imo.  The techs and the ejection he deserved for sure.

Im not so sure about the Suspension and Fine, that seems kind of overboard. Isn't he also one tech away from an automatic one game suspension?
madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 11:29:24 pm »

So because you're a lazy fuck and can't look something up, he can't make a thread asking other people who might have seen it?

He asked for our opinion on a specific play/incident.  He should post a link/video, or even just tell us what happened.  He did not even tell us what game it happened in.

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 03:30:52 am »

Well the tech and ejection go hand in hand since it was his second T.
Da Runs
Journeyman

Respect: +49

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 07:07:40 am »
+7

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Wait until you have a video to post before you make dumb threads like this.

If stupid mothef^ckas like you actually watch any kind of sport news then you would know what im talking bout.. If not then stfu and let the ppl who know wtf im talking respond. Tuck your f^cking nvtsack back up your a$$hole you michael sam loving f4g.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 07:26:26 am »
+1

He asked for our opinion on a specific play/incident.  He should post a link/video, or even just tell us what happened.  He did not even tell us what game it happened in.

And if you didn't see, then don't post. If you wanna post, don't be a lazy fuck and go look it up.
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

Respect: +1214

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 10:52:20 am »

I haven't seen the play yet, but who the hell is Boogie? Cousins?

MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 01:08:19 pm »

I haven't seen the play yet, but who the hell is Boogie? Cousins?

Yeah, his nickname is Boogie Cousins....not quite sure why. Cheesy

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 08:00:05 am »

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 04:36:34 pm »
+1

If stupid mothef^ckas like you actually watch any kind of sport news then you would know what im talking bout.. If not then stfu and let the ppl who know wtf im talking respond. Tuck your f^cking nvtsack back up your a$$hole you michael sam loving f4g.
TROLOLOLOLIPOPS

Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 03:51:47 am »

Tell us how you really feel next time. Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: