Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 9.0: Official Playoff Thread (MIAMI HEAT CHAMPIONS)  (Read 13564 times)
Hoss123
Journeyman

« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2014, 08:07:01 pm »

Hats off to ya man. You did a great job building the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Thanks!  You did a great job of mediocrity with the Indiana Pacers.
Da Runs
Journeyman

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2014, 10:09:13 pm »

Actually to end all arguments! I did the best job! No appreciation needed!
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2014, 08:26:02 am »

i did the best job. i passed on the thunder to pick the lakers Cheesy

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2014, 02:05:41 pm »

Maybe if Rye took the Thunder, Hossy would have gotten the Magic. I'd love to see him build that squad up.

Hoss123
Journeyman

« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2014, 02:08:25 pm »

Maybe if Rye took the Thunder, Hossy would have gotten the Magic. I'd love to see him build that squad up.

Yeah, it's a shame you only had the Indiana Pacers.  Poor, poor you.

And I'll be happy to take a second squad next season, build them up, and whoop you in the East.
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2014, 02:14:27 pm »

Yeah, it's a shame you only had the Indiana Pacers.  Poor, poor you.

And I'll be happy to take a second squad next season, build them up, and whoop you in the East.
I took them to the ECF, and have cap space. If any player has not lived up to expectations it's Hibbert. I liked my moves, and Conley goes from a 77 to an 83 and PG goes from an 82 to a 93...Shabba.

I've never complained about the team I chose, but you didn't get a pick. You're "new". You would have been a bottom picker bro. Be happy you got lucky. My first 2 GM games were Charlotte and Washington and I got both in the playoffs. I couldn't see you doing that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 02:16:32 pm by buddy holly » Logged

Hoss123
Journeyman

« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2014, 02:42:50 pm »

I took them to the ECF, and have cap space. If any player has not lived up to expectations it's Hibbert. I liked my moves, and Conley goes from a 77 to an 83 and PG goes from an 82 to a 93...Shabba.

I've never complained about the team I chose, but you didn't get a pick. You're "new". You would have been a bottom picker bro. Be happy you got lucky. My first 2 GM games were Charlotte and Washington and I got both in the playoffs. I couldn't see you doing that.

It must be really galling for you that I may be about to win a championship in my first season. 

I'll be happy to take any team to a championship next season.  You can even pick my second team.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2014, 07:28:36 pm »

Yeah, it's a shame you only had the Indiana Pacers.  Poor, poor you.

I hope you realize this was all based on what teams/players did in the 2011-2012 season. Meaning Paul George wasn't Paul George. The Pacers only went to the 2nd round of the playoffs and were beaten easily by the Heat. Hibbert wasn't fully Hibbert yet. Lance Stephenson was averaging like 10 minutes a game while Hansbrough and Barbosa were averaging 22 and 20 minutes per game, respectively.

You're acting like he had this years Pacers team or some shit.
Hoss123
Journeyman

« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2014, 08:04:35 pm »

I hope you realize this was all based on what teams/players did in the 2011-2012 season. Meaning Paul George wasn't Paul George. The Pacers only went to the 2nd round of the playoffs and were beaten easily by the Heat. Hibbert wasn't fully Hibbert yet. Lance Stephenson was averaging like 10 minutes a game while Hansbrough and Barbosa were averaging 22 and 20 minutes per game, respectively.

You're acting like he had this years Pacers team or some shit.

Your acting like they weren't the second best team in the East.
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2014, 09:18:16 pm »

You're right. They were. With the team he built.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2014, 08:27:32 am »

Cant wait for the next season.

#lakersgmgame

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2014, 05:28:05 pm »

Buddy traded a sure thing for a little excitement imo. He didn't bankrupt Indy at all imo. I think he chose to set himself up to make moves whereas Indy players would of developed and and gotten better regardless. Personally I wouldve left Indy alone, well maybe packaged hillband someone for a superstar pg. but its his prerogative.

haha hoss. Again I hope you win bro, does not change the fact you started with OKC.  You're supposed to win, that ibaka/bosh trade was great though.  With that core okc should never do any worse than 2nd seed in the west.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 05:31:04 pm by Death2SmallBall » Logged
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2014, 06:07:02 pm »

Ibaka, Nash, Lee > Bosh. You'll see when Mo posts the results.
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2014, 06:01:13 am »

i can sim next season, got 2k14 and xbox here, can post a video of my tv screen as i go through rotations, simulate and check box scores.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2014, 08:23:53 am »

i can sim next season, got 2k14 and xbox here, can post a video of my tv screen as i go through rotations, simulate and check box scores.

hh must allow +1's in this board

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up

Jump to: