Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Was my plan good and realistic?  (Voting closed: July 16, 2006, 06:07:52 pm)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 5 (100%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Offseason Plan  (Read 2558 times)
jmcnutt28
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 16, 2006, 06:07:52 pm »

I don't know if any of you in Indiana entered the same contest that I did about creating an offseason plan for the Pacers but if you did I would like to hear you're ideas. My big trade was sending Jackson, Tinsley, and Granger to Phoenix for Marion and Barbosa, then I picked up free agents Songaila, Elson, and Fred Jones, then I resigned Carlisle. Whether you entered the contest or not, let me know your opinions.  Cheesy

P.S. The goal was to make the best and most realistic plan for the Pacers
Frantz
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 05:33:59 am »

Don't touch my Danny Granger  Cheesy

Sorry for my English!!
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 08:56:11 am »

Quote from: "jmcnutt28"
I don't know if any of you in Indiana entered the same contest that I did about creating an offseason plan for the Pacers but if you did I would like to hear you're ideas. My big trade was sending Jackson, Tinsley, and Granger to Phoenix for Marion and Barbosa, then I picked up free agents Songaila, Elson, and Fred Jones, then I resigned Carlisle. Whether you entered the contest or not, let me know your opinions.  Cheesy

P.S. The goal was to make the best and most realistic plan for the Pacers

No offense, but I'm glad your plan didn't happen. Fred Jones can't start at the 2. He doesn't have the outside range and can't defend bigger guards. Barbosa would be a nice pickup, but I'm not sure if he's any improvement over Tinsley. Also Granger has a ton of potential, and could very well turn out to be better than Marion. As for the free agents, Songaila is slow and can't play D, and Elson is way overrated.

Hope I wasn't too harsh Smiley
jmcnutt28
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 09:52:54 am »

Well, first of all, Jones wouldn't be starting at SG because of the trade for Daniels, he would be the backup. And Barbosa wouldn't be bad with Johnson and Jasikevicius backing him up. Then to Granger - yes, I think he will be a superstar, too, but right now he's not and who knows if he will be. Marion is a star NOW. Then Songaila would just back up Jermaine, not play that much. But thanks for your opinion. No, you weren't too harsh.
jmcnutt28
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 02:30:42 pm »

Oh yeah, I also signed Kevin Pittsnogle
ItalianNBAFan
Journeyman

Respect: +1

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 04:44:31 pm »

It sounds good ...except for Danny !!!
I agree with Frantz ...don't touch our Danny Granger!

I'm sorry for my english ..
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 11:13:06 am »

People were unhappy with Croshere leaving, but understanding...
People went "huh?" when we traded Johnson, but were understanding...
People growled when we let Freddie Jones go, but were understanding...

If they trade Granger, the city will burn Conseco Fieldhouse to the ground with Bird and Walsh inside...

"No Touch-y"

Boom Baby!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: